Official product or bootleg?

https://us.freshmerch.fm/collections/klei/products/dont-starve-webber-long-sleeve-shirt

mens-long-sleeve-shirt-black-5fff0c77a02

The image of webber I've never seen before so I'm guessing either a very faithful fanart or klei is selling outside the Klei store. 

I'd love a dev confirmation on this and if  it is official art, who the artist of this is(including a clear image of the webber).

1 hour ago, Grim the said:

Just when I thought I'd seen it all... Oxygen Not Included toilet paper.

It's a mug. 57c2ad5a07750_arielIDface.png.e651309f8eda0362b78b112fd7cf90e2.png

2 hours ago, Dr.Medic said:

i mean it does not say klei on the shirt so i would say its not klei made but who knows maybe klei planed something and somehow it got leaked too early or something

Hence why I'd love a dev to confirm this. Something doesn't seem right. The site says "exclusive" but Joe or other devs didn't announce this partnership.

23 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Hence why I'd love a dev to confirm this. Something doesn't seem right. The site says "exclusive" but Joe or other devs didn't announce this partnership.

It is officially licensed. 

4 hours ago, TemporarySolutn said:

hello i would like to propose idea, its a kilt or whatever those blankets with squares are called, its each sqaure is a picture of wilson screaming, thanks

That would be amazing. 

3 hours ago, YumoS said:

wow, very expensive.

Yeah, our stuff is generally pretty expensive because we made a commitment to only make or allow to be made stuff that is very high quality. Unfortunately the side effect of that is that it's more expensive. We do merch as a fan service, not as a revenue stream. 

We had a conversation about that just today as a matter of fact. And came to the same conclusion. We would still rather sell less and have higher quality and not sell cheap crap to sell more. It's kind of our thing, I guess. 

37 minutes ago, JoeW said:

That would be amazing. 

I had suggested a Voxola Radio replica a bit back and you had mentioned several employees mysteriously vanished after attempting one, you ever sort that out by chance? Anyone show up either? Ahaha

2 hours ago, JoeW said:

We had a conversation about that just today as a matter of fact. And came to the same conclusion. We would still rather sell less and have higher quality and not sell cheap crap to sell more. It's kind of our thing, I guess. 

If only this was more common. Thanks, Joe.  :)

Archived