• Developer

Changes

• Webber can now pick up follower Spiders
  • Nurse Spiders no longer heals enemy spiders
  • Abigail no longer damages friendly Spiders

Bug Fixes

• Spiders now sink when dropped into the water
  • Fixed a bug where Webber’s followers would still target friendly players
  • Fixed a bug causing Pan Flutes to lose their skin when floating.
  • Fixed a bug causing smoldering items to not get this bug fix that was in the last hotfix:
    • Fixed a bug causing fire protection devices(Ice Flingomatic, Waterballoon, Ice Staff, ect) to not prevent burnable things from immediately catching back on fire.

View full update

• Like 36
  • Thanks 4

9 minutes ago, zarklord_klei said:

• Abigail no longer damages friendly Spiders

oh finaly thanks now this souposed lore explaining i got about how abigal is jealous of webber so she still kills all the spiders was alsol not true then if so thanks now they realy can co exist in battle

• Developer
3 minutes ago, Lbphero said:

i hope this doesnt mean webber endlessly picking up spider while trying to hold space to pick up meat during thing like spider wars

Picking up Spiders is a right mouse button action, so you shouldn't have that problem.

• Like 22
  • Thanks 3
  • Sanity 1
  • Big Ups 2
  • GL Happy 1
  • Potato Cup 1

This is great, and thank-you, but uh. 
Other players are still able to just attack and kill Abigail even with PvP disabled. 
Can we do something about this please? 
I'm starting to get sick of having Abigail attacked and killed by randoms. It's happening more and more often. 

Edited by Wendy C.
  • Like 2
  • Big Ups 2

6 minutes ago, 0bit said:

they did it buddy... they did it...
you've finally been done justice

tumblr_o9douevmeY1rcbkkgo2_250.thumb.png.b1de7f2a6db52470757ba76f09543792.png

Oh god what have you done. I never realized that picture had a blush...

Ill never look at quartzbeam the same again.

Also pog I have 0 complaints about the Webber rework now. (Aside from optimizing console controls but no one cares about that.)

Edited by HowlVoid
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Wendy C. said:

Other players are still able to just attack and kill Abigail even with PvP disabled. 
I'm starting to get sick of having Abigail attacked and killed by randoms. It's happening more and more often. 

Life is suffering. You should know it, Wendy.

• Shopcat 1

14 minutes ago, Wendy C. said:

Abigail has more than enough health for you to withdraw her in time

• Like 2

Thank you! Now me and my Wendy friend can stay in the base at the same time again. Spiders no longer drain sanity, and her ghost friend won't kill my spider friends!

I still wish something was done about spiders losing their loyalty just because they were too far from you. It doesn't feel nice to have to spend a bunch of meat because of a random lag spike or DC :c But being able to share a base with Wendies is definitely a bigger deal!

48 minutes ago, Gourmand said:

Wow I can't wait

I was born with glass bones and paper skin. Every morning I break my legs, and every afternoon I break my arms, at night I lie awake in agony until my heart attacks put me to sleep

and yet your deceptions hurt me far more.

• Haha 1
  • Sad Dupe 4
  • GL Happy 1

2 hours ago, Wendy C. said:

Just de-summon her. It’s an issue for Maxwell’s minions more since they can’t be de-summoned.

• Like 1
  • Big Ups 1

16 minutes ago, DST_LSJ said:

Is this A Bug or a Change ?

When Webber's update came out I tested and spiders will walk over the ocean and sink after a few seconds of being dropped, I suppose this means that they will now sink inmediatly when dropped.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, zarklord_klei said:

Nurse Spiders no longer heals enemy spiders

Soooo... Spider Queen and her minions no longer benefit at all from having nurses around?

Or does it simply means that Nurses will no longer heal spiders they are trying to kill?

Edited by Szczuku
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Pinyaps said:

Abigail has more than enough health for you to withdraw her in time

9 hours ago, Grim the said:

Just de-summon her. It’s an issue for Maxwell’s minions more since they can’t be de-summoned.

This is something I shouldn't have to worry about in the first place. If PvP isn't on, I shouldn't have to fear whether my "allies" will allow me to use my ONE power. I might as well not play at all. 
They can simply have it so players cannot harm Abigail at all if PvP is off. It's not hard.