[Game Update] - 470691

2 hours ago, Szczuku said:

Soooo... Spider Queen and her minions no longer benefit at all from having nurses around?

Or does it simply means that Nurses will no longer heal spiders they are trying to kill?

Why would they do that? Why would they add a mob for one single character, that can't do anything otherwise? Think, Szczuku, think!

Spoiler

Yes this is a joke

Wendy's Character Refresh is Now Available! - Page 2 - [Don't Starve  Together] Developer log - Klei Entertainment Forums

• Sad Dupe 1
  • GL Happy 1

1 hour ago, Wendy C. said:

This is something I shouldn't have to worry about in the first place. If PvP isn't on, I shouldn't have to fear whether my "allies" will allow me to use my ONE power. I might as well not play at all.

>Insert @minespatch art with the DST crew dressed up as the Ghostbusters here<

• Haha 1

So I find that as Webber, if I have too many followers it can become a real problem. They surround me and often prevent me from moving quickly (I've even been trapped and simply pushed around for awhile). Even worse, they push around other players and generally get in the way when I'm in our base. Would be nice to have a way to 'park' my spiderbros somewhere.

21 hours ago, gigabeck said:

So I find that as Webber, if I have too many followers it can become a real problem. They surround me and often prevent me from moving quickly (I've even been trapped and simply pushed around for awhile). Even worse, they push around other players and generally get in the way when I'm in our base. Would be nice to have a way to 'park' my spiderbros somewhere.

Pick them up and put them in a chest. If you have more than 9 spiders on you, you're probably spending too many resources befriending spiders.

@Wendy C. 100% agree. It doesn't help that Abigail is slower than the player by a significant margin once you incorporate all speed boosts, so it's possible to zip off somewhere and accidentally drag Abigail through some rando mobs that kill her.

Edited by JaxckLl