Noses and Eyes and Eyebrows and Haircolor and Combinatorics

So @Rico0 pointed out how Webber's Mom and George T. Witherstone's Daughter look suspiciously alike.
I think that's a great thought! Earlier this week I've sorted every character by their facial characteristics, so while I was at it, I wanted to check how likely this could be a coincidence. Here's what I came up with:

I've included the four important facial variables Nose - Eyes - Eyebrows - Hair Color. I've excluded Head-Shape, Skin Tone and Hair Structure, as I've found them to be too annoying and difficult to categorize. 

It is quite the dilletantish statistical experiment and the "data" isn't worth much because:
- As I've previously stated, I've only included four aspects.
- Family relationships cannot be clearly defined. Though Charlie and Winona (and possibly Webber) both bear many attributes of their parents, Warly for example has white Eyes unlike both his Mother and his (presumed) Father. Either DST-Genetics include recessive traits, or the artists made some liberal choices to make things pretty.
- Different artists worked on the Shorts, Trailers and Sprites. Best example is Wigfrid's round nose in the Forge-Trailer. Warly has brown hair in his Short, his ingame Sprite clearly shows him with black hair however. Whenever possible, I've used references in the new "canon" artstyle (e.g. no Woodie Short).

Each character has a four-digit code representing his facial features. idk, numbers are fun.

So, Noses: 
(the pointy noses at 4 were hard to define)
Noses.thumb.png.7e625e477ba5754bbfe9309391a078e3.png

Eyes:
(X is unknown)
Eyes.thumb.png.d47565dcc641383f63494f206fb2af49.png

Eyebrows:
(I've just been going by "smooth" and "brushy". Not much of a "genetic" thing as they can be trimmed, but included them anyways)
Eyebrows.thumb.png.12a0d9386f3db0373a668294cb769ad5.png

Hair Color:
(X is unknown)

144581385_HairColor.thumb.png.71def5538580c0c8ff201f75791c463e.png

So now each character has a Code:

Characters:
1X1X- Wagstaff
1112- Warly
2211- Wilson
2111- Willow
2313- Wickerbottom
3221- Wolfgang
3211- Maxwell
312X- Woodlegs
4123- Wigfrid
4311- Charlie
4211- Winona
4114- Wendy
4114- Abigail
4211- Wes
5111- Walter
5111- Walani
9123- Woodie
0112- Wheeler

Character Family:
1212- Warly's Mom
1212- Warly's Dad
2223- Webber's Dad
4113- Webbers Mom
3211- Jack Carter
4X11- Charlie's Mom
6211- Charlie's Dad

Side Characters:
1123- Caregiver Woman
2311- Caregiver Man
6211- Side Character Couple Woman Wes Trailer
7211- Side Character Couple Man Wes Trailer
7211- Side Character Dog Boy Trailer
8X11- Side Character Monkey Man Trailer
8213- Side Character Crepes Man Wes Trailer
8212- Side Character Waiter Wes Trailer
3121- George T. Witherstone
4113- George T. Witherstone's Daughter
3321- Pugna
311X- Curio Collector
5211- Genny

The peeps with same codes are: 
(brackets include where a more precise method would have brought better results)

1212- Warly's Dad
1212- Warly's Mom
(share many characteristics, though their skin color is different.)

3211- Jack Carter
3211- Maxwell
(they are siblings, obviously)

4113- George T. Witherstone's Daughter
4113- Webbers Mom
(nggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg)

4114- Abigail
4114- Wendy
(they are twins, obviously)

4211- Wes
4211- Winona
(6211 - Charlie's Dad)
(fairly interesting! Quite unlikely, but Wes does look much like Charlie's and Winona's Dad/Winona.. Not the same code since I've considered his nose to be a tad different, but that's pretty hard to tell from the photo alone)

5111- Walani
5111- Walter
(cute one, but the hair structure and skin tone differs)

6211- Charlie's Dad
6211- Side Character Couple Woman Wes Trailer
(yeah well the noses are a weak point in my method. Also the hair structure and skin tone is different )

7211- Side Character Couple Man Wes Trailer
7211- Side Character Dog Boy Trailer
(They've all been drawn by the same artist and are set in the same neighborhood. Also his skin tone and Hair structure slightly differs.

So the ones without clear facial differences are:
Jack and Maxwell
Wendy and Abiga
Wes, Winona and Charlie's/Winona's Dad
Witherstone's Daughter and Webbers Mom

I conclude the similarities between With.'s Daughter and Webbers Mom are unlikely, but the method is pretty scuffed anyways so what do I know it was fun though

Spoiler

Webber's grandfather:

image.png.ac6067930a8aa039282b84f86c9c10dc.png

Witherstone:

image.png.ca35ea36b46e6fd305e1497a10c55aaa.png

Hmph. I see no resemblance.

Then again, the grandfather shown could be the one on Webber's father's side. :wilson_laugh:

All jokes aside, for something like Witherstone being Webber's grandfather to be possible, quite a bit of time would have had to pass between Wes' and Webber's abductions, no? The earliest the Wes short could have occurred would be 1906, the latest this Webber short could have occurred would be 1919. However, as a lot of people have been speculating about Woodie and Webber's father....

ma y BE  wEBBEr's mOm is rELAt Ed to WiTh ErsT one aND h iS dAUg h ter--

[Updated in accordance to Wickerbottom's red hair] 
(thanks again @fierysage1 haha)
Wickerbottom_Young.thumb.png.f3591fd48152812416002b281915cd8f.png

Btw

On 6/25/2021 at 11:06 PM, fierysage1 said:

All jokes aside, for something like Witherstone being Webber's grandfather to be possible, quite a bit of time would have had to pass between Wes' and Webber's abductions, no? The earliest the Wes short could have occurred would be 1906, the latest this Webber short could have occurred would be 1919. However, as a lot of people have been speculating about Woodie and Webber's father....

ma y BE  wEBBEr's mOm is rELAt Ed to WiTh ErsT one aND h iS dAUg h ter--

I'm absolutely with you on them not being the same person, there's clearly not enough evidence supporting that thought yet. If anything, I think we should only assume a possible family-relation between these two

Also, could you elaborate on 1919 being the latest possible year for Webbers abduction? Would love to hear about that!

Edit: Ah right, the factory burned down then, I get it. That's true indeed (at least under the assumption that Wagstaff didn't get out of there after finding the Nightmare Throne as is still "trapped" in the Constant)

2 minutes ago, Erineyes7 said:

This Thread was pulled from the grave...

On another note, Why is Master Pugna on the list, He clearly isn't human, or related to anyone else on the list? And why am I just now realizing?

image.thumb.png.851de52573441d7952397ba54849698d.png(Wiki)

Apparently he's from Earth, which is really interesting to me. (Maybe our world refers to the regular constant though? not sure)

This thread is like walking into the twilight zone.. but even I have to admit that I admire the Ops dedication to uhh.. Whatever it is they’re trying to do here. 
Good Job Op! Although I have to be honest when I clicked on the thread because of its title, I thought it was going to be requesting the ability to customize those features on characters (like Webber & Wilson Beards)

But, after taking several days to try and figure out what this thread even is, all I can manage to say is You got really really bored, and decided to do a thing, but not just any thing.. a thing no one else has ever done before- and now the results is whatever this thread is. 
(it’s kinda interesting though so thanks for posting, now I have a lot to think about..)

Archived