About the new skins I am about to buy...

Hello!

I checked in the game for you and it seems like the only skins available for Abigail are from the Hand-me-down collection, Survivor collection, Rose collection and Shadow collection. They are all weavable for 450 spools.

abigail.JPG.551c388a01b741e6c08eb57849d9966d.JPG

Just in case: Wendy skins set don't include the Abigail skins of the same or different collection, it seems they are only weavable.

13 minutes ago, DelroyBM said:

I checked in the game for you and it seems like the only skins available for Abigail are from the Hand-me-down collection, Survivor collection, Rose collection and Shadow collection. They are all weavable for 450 spools.

Not sure why, but you're missing the Roseate, that set has a skin for Abigail too.

That being said, there's indeed no victorian or lureplant skin for her.

2 hours ago, fimmatek said:

Not sure why, but you're missing the Roseate, that set has a skin for Abigail too.

2 hours ago, DelroyBM said:

Hello!

abigail.JPG.551c388a01b741e6c08eb57849d9966d.JPG

Just in case: Wendy skins set don't include the Abigail skins of the same or different collection, it seems they are only weavable.

He mentioned the roserate skin, however, he did not mention the Guest of Honor skin

Hello I am #WendyMain- if you buy Wendy’s Belongings set you will get all the Abigail skins with it & currently there is a few (like Wendy Lureplant) that aren’t in the game yet.. 

hopefully Klei gets around to adding the rest of them soon.

7 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

Hello I am #WendyMain- if you buy Wendy’s Belongings set you will get all the Abigail skins with it & currently there is a few (like Wendy Lureplant) that aren’t in the game yet.. 

Problem is a couple of the skins dont have flowers, so it'd be pretty hard to make the leveling of the flower

On 3/14/2021 at 9:24 PM, fimmatek said:

Sad, I really would like the remaining skins for Abigail.

On 3/14/2021 at 1:21 PM, TheTallestBird said:

I really want to know if there are any Abigail skins for Victorian Wendy and Lureplant Wendy (That's what i call her because I don't remember the actual name of the skin).

I wouldnt recommend buying anything, its easy to save up spools if you just log in enough, and Tencent doesnt deserve your money.

2 hours ago, Scrimbles said:

I wouldnt recommend buying anything, its easy to save up spools if you just log in enough, and Tencent doesnt deserve your money.

Easy to get enough spools for a number of specific skins you may want, but if you're looking to have something resembling a somewhat complete collection, that'll be years of waiting. I haven't done the math, but I'm not sure if that's feasible at all.

3 hours ago, Scrimbles said:

Why give pennies to Tencent when you could just obsessively log in every single day for weeks so you can eventually get one single item?

3 minutes ago, Cheggf said:

Why give pennies to Tencent when you could just obsessively log in every single day for weeks so you can eventually get one single item?

This but unironically. There are better things to do with your money than buying skins. Also you can easily get skins with klei points, spools, twitch drops and by playing the game.

15 minutes ago, inferjus4 said:

There are better things to do with your money than buying skins

Name one thing better to spend two dollars on.

Also you can easily get skins with klei points

No you can't.

spools

See previous comment.

16 minutes ago, inferjus4 said:

twitch drops

No you can't.

16 minutes ago, inferjus4 said:

and by playing the game.

Barely.

Just now, Cheggf said:

Name one thing better to spend two dollars on.

Food. Or just save the money and spend it on something valuable, like the investment fund.

No you can't.

Yes I can.

See previous comment.

Klei gives free spools often enough and you can easily make more by unraveling duplicates and skins you do not like.

No you can't.

Temporarily, next week twitch drops will come back.

Barely.

Possibly.

3 minutes ago, inferjus4 said:

Food.

I know you think the choice is between a two dollar skin and food because your parents don't give you very much for your allowance, but nobody's starving themselves to get a two dollar skin.

Or just save the money and spend it on something valuable, like the investment fund.

A two dollar investment fund lol.

Yes I can.

No you can't. Show me the Abigail skins you got from watching Twitch streams and using the rewards page.

On 3/14/2021 at 11:21 AM, TheTallestBird said:

Abigail skins for Victorian Wendy

That may not happen because when Wendy emerges from the Gateway in the Gorge her inventory has a rot, which is most likely from Abigail's Flower, which goes with Wendy's victorian funeral outfit.

Captura.PNG.14b51bdaed7052537af5b6ffe9502207.PNG

13 minutes ago, Cheggf said:

I know you think the choice is between a two dollar skin and food because your parents don't give you very much for your allowance, but nobody's starving themselves to get a two dollar skin.

It's still better thing to buy than virtual piece of art.

A two dollar investment fund lol.

Can you read? I wrote "save the money [...]".

No you can't. Show me the Abigail skins you got from watching Twitch streams and using the rewards page.

Who said we are considering every skin in the game?

Wait there are other wendy skins other than the nostalgic?! Nah. No way.

And I do recommend saving up your spools if you want just 1 of the abigail flower skins. Getting enough spools should only take 1-3 weeks depending on rng. You'll also feel like you earned it.

7 hours ago, inferjus4 said:

Do not derail the thread.

JoeW already said not to derail the thread. Your response is contributing just as much to the derailment of the thread as his is. In order to stop a thread from being derailed, all you need to do is not engage with any off topic comments, such as this one I'm leaving right now.

On 3/14/2021 at 11:58 PM, Mike23Ua said:

a* wendy main

nobody uses hashtags like that

Archived