If you could add anything to DST, what would it be?

Whenever I am bored I like to come up with fun little things that I think would be cool in the game.
Nothing major or all too important, just small things that would be neat to have, be it some kind of item, small feature or what not.

But coming up with these kinds of things on my own is boring, so I'd like to know what some other people think would be neat in dst. 
This can really be almost anything, so long as it's not some huge expansive new dlc or some stuff like that, I feel like this would be a tiny bit too much for this post.

I personally would very much enjoy something along the lines of a custom blueprint kit to create blueprints of items without necessarily needing to prototype them.

more life and interest to every biome, more interesting/new world gen.

DST worlds can get old and boring in a way that DS worlds dont because u can fly to Hamlet or sail to Shipwrecked for a drastic change of scenery on demand but in DST ur stuck in this 1 world that never changes and is practically the same every time you generate a new world.

The Lunar Island and Grotto are great additions to this end but i want just a few new things for the old biomes to freshen things up. and more, new set pieces.

an example would be salt ponds in the rocky biome. 

11 minutes ago, Freshness said:

Well can't say I really blame ya to be honest.

On a serious note though I would like to see biomes from the other game "modes" like the beach from shipwrecked and the Rain forest from Hamlet.  Which in turn would bring things and creatures like snakes, coconuts, ect.  

More weather based stuff (something like wind, or another weather-based event like frog rain).
More upgradeable structures (think Pearl's house, Mast, Florid Postern, except more complex and dynamic).
More set pieces (constant ones, like the oasis). 
And obviously, more LORE.

1 hour ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

World progression. Like heavy weathers, more variety of enemies, etc for long term worlds to balance the difficulty with the powerful gear that the players already have

Just my personal wish. Maybe for pubs is inviable since new people join on old worlds

Yeah, I know we don’t agree on adventure mode but the heavy weathers and new varieties of enemies sounds very cool. I like it. 

For me personally something akin to adventure mode is definitely it. New worlds with a cool twist on the land and the NPC, maybe an island chain or a black and white world along with the frozen or endless night versions, maybe a world populate with evil pigs and an evil pig king boss or a world filled with mctusk npcs instead of pigs or man shaped animals of other kinds like batalisks or spiders (maybe we could craft their homes for other worlds), and finally Charlie in the main showdown. 

Klei could get weird, is what I’m saying, like an anthology of sandboxes, visit the one you love for go for the win.

14 minutes ago, penguin0616 said:

More weather based stuff (something like wind, or another weather-based event like frog rain).
More upgradeable structures (think Pearl's house, Mast, Florid Postern, except more complex and dynamic).
More set pieces (constant ones, like the oasis). 
And obviously, more LORE.

Yeah I definitely like these ideas. 

And if no adventure mode maybe some variation in the basics, the look of the land, the NPCs we encounter, like the world tends to be pretty similar each time and grass geckos etc are a treat. We need more of that.

Archived