If you could add anything to DST, what would it be?

For years now, I've been thinking it would be great if there was a crock pot recipe that the player can't eat, only a Beefalo can, and it fills its stomach way more than other foods, and maybe it could either never rot, or take a long time to do so, that way Beefalo taming wouldn't eat so many resources (As I'm thinking most of the recipe could be twigs and/or grass), and make other tendencies less annoying to get.

i dont know a new character? i mean the next character if i read it right is a "dlc" one meaning you pay of spool it and because all those characters are not humans and are usualy based of alredy existing creatures so lets se grass lizard character? tallbird character? well anything like that and if you make your mind more up you may think of other like things and make it a character and maybe even think about stats

8 hours ago, CremeLover said:

Not very high priority, but some big sink for items that tend to accumulate, such as stingers and hound teeth, would be appreciated.

Also, some more uses for steel wool and walrus tusk.

I would still like some more variety, but currently boat patches and bramble traps are a sink for stingers, blow darts and tooth traps are a sink for teeth, and steel wool and walrus tusk are used in beefalo taming.

Archived