Survey on Wigfrid gameplay preferences

Survey on Wigfrid gameplay preferences  

76 members have voted

1. 1. When playing as Wigfrid, which option best describes your use of Battle Songs?

• I try to craft almost all of the stagecraft items.
    • I have a select few battle songs (1-4) and exclusively craft them, not bothering to engage with other songs.
    • I never play as Wigfrid.
    • I don't engage with the battle songs at all, ignoring the mechanism.
  2. 2. If you're using the battle songs, please pick the options apply to you.

• I pick different songs for different battles, cycling through different songs throughout my gameplay.
    • I always stick to certain songs and use the same songs in battles.
    • I only use continuous-effect songs [Weaponized Warble, Heartrending Ballad, Clear Minded Cadenza, Bel Canto of Courage, Fireproof Falsetto]
    • I only employ instant-use songs [Rude Interlude, Startling Soliloquy]
    • I don't use the battle songs.
  3. 3. Do you agree with any of these criticisms towards the battle songs mechanism?

• Stagecraft items are too expensive to craft.
    • Inspiration meter is hard to fill and maintain.
    • Battle songs are too situational.
    • The battle songs mechanism is too complex.
    • Some songs are useless.
    • I think the battle song mechanism is fine.
    • I don't have an opinion on this matter.
  4. 4. Which battle songs do you use?

• Weaponized Warble
    • Heartrending Ballad
    • Clear Minded Cadenza
    • Bel Canto of Courage
    • Fireproof Falsetto
    • Rude Interlude
    • Startling Soliloquy
    • This question does not apply to me.

If your not using weaponized warble and startling soliloquy your playing Wigfrid wrong.

Enemies running away in fear & Longer weapon durability.. I wouldn’t exactly call that situational.

Some of the other scrolls are hit and miss and the Inspiration Mechanic down right sucks: You can’t stay in battle long enough (outside of fighting bosses or something to that nature) to keep Inspiration to even use the scrolls.

Personally I think she should’ve just had an instant use battle cry that went on a Cooldown timer before she can use again- all the cool abilities she uses in her animated short like dodging and spear throwing while fighting the giant snake... but instead we got Stagecrafting

Im not a big fan of it and some of them feel completely useless, I think they could use some tweaks: perhaps slow inspiration drain might help as well.

39 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

If your not using weaponized warble and startling soliloquy your playing Wigfrid wrong.

Enemies running away in fear & Longer weapon durability.. I wouldn’t exactly call that situational.

Some of the other scrolls are hit and miss and the Inspiration Mechanic down right sucks: You can’t stay in battle long enough (outside of fighting bosses or something to that nature) to keep Inspiration to even use the scrolls.

Personally I think she should’ve just had an instant use battle cry that went on a Cooldown timer before she can use again- all the cool abilities she uses in her animated short like dodging and spear throwing while fighting the giant snake... but instead we got Stagecrafting

Im not a big fan of it and some of them feel completely useless, I think they could use some tweaks: perhaps slow inspiration drain might help as well.

Startling Soliloquy is near useless, why on earth do you want enemies to run away in fear? If you are playing as Wig you want to kill them. It is probably THE most situational and useless song of the bunch. The ONLY genuine, helpful use of it I can imagine is against BQ and her grumble bees when fighting her solo but even then meh.

Yeah weaponized warble is not bad and is definitely one of the best songs but honestly late game it really isn't necessary or really even that helpful as you are swimming in resources anyway and can craft endless Dark Swords, Battle Spears etc. If it affected armor or there was a separate song for armor that would be amazing especially considering that Wig is the best at tanking.

The mechanic doesn't suck but its certainly very subpar. Certain songs like Warble and Ballad are somewhat helpful for boss fights but at the end of the day don't make THAT much difference. The two instant songs are so niche and situational that they honestly don't even need to exist. There are likely other ways of doing whatever weird moves you want to pull off with them. Fire song just downright sucks and is not worth using at all. The sanity songs are good for others but average for Wig who already has sanity gain from battle and a small sanity total which is very easy to fill with some Jerky or Jelly Salad.

Overall it was a pretty disappointing refresh to me and I'm a Wig main. I like parts of it and its certainly thematic but I definitely was hoping for more and would've preferred other craftables or pretty much anything else to be completely honest. That being said it does indeed add to her character and kit albeit not in the way most of us hoped for.

Yeah yeah almost every single one of us didn't think she required many changes and was already one of if not the most balanced characters with a very unique playstyle. Still feels like Klei cheaped out a little and honestly gave us stuff that in the grand scheme of things can be completely and utterly ignored and not much at all will change. You can be an amazing Wigfrid and demolish bosses and make the constant your b**** without ever crafting or using a single song. They do not add any real firepower or additional strength to your character but rather give tiny little more or less unnecessary boosts. If Warble and Ballad weren't the standouts and every song had their standard of usefulness then it would probably be a different story but essentially we got two somewhat useful songs that make boss battles a tiny bit easier/less stressful and a bunch of, lets face it, useless ones.

I only use Warble and Ballad and only really use them against DFly because I have them in a chest at her arena... Klaus I haven't blocked off all his spawns so his fights take place across the map so I don't bother using songs against him. I don't use songs against any other boss because its just not worth the hassle and inventory slots they take up or the time taken collecting them and returning them to their chest before/after a trip.

I definitely think hands down it is the worst refresh of all the ones we've received so far, every other character got something crazy or pretty damn unique, Wendy and Abigail are powerhouses now and almost every potion is amazing. Woody can do some crazy things as a Moose or Goose now, Willow has an epic Bear friend etc. My god even Wormwood's recent "refresh" which wasn't even one.... was MILES better than Wigfrids - perrmanent speed boost the entire year round if you want?, not needing to till crops, auto talking to plants and more. Every single refresh thus far has more or less been well received except for Wigfrid. There was a ton of players at the time that sort of had this sentiment of "she was already good enough she didn't need anything and what she did receive was all she deserved and its fine" but most of those with this sentiment don't play as her and simply didn't think she deserved any real changes simply because she was already strong. It is going to be very disappointing if characters like Wolfgang, Wicker and WX get some crazy buffs or awesome new mechanics during their refreshes because they are all most definitely already strong enough by that logic.

yes I'm still a little sour about the refresh can you tell? =P Wigfrid deserved more and with the whole "no nerfs only buffs" mentality moving forward it just seems like she got screwed even more because I bet the other upcoming refreshes are going to be much more exciting and well received. Her refresh was her chance to no longer be considered inferior-wolfgang by so many and it failed to do considering it was so lack lustre.

Making enemies run in fear has its uses: personal it helped me tremendously in endless Snurtle battle, I needed to kill a very specific Snurtle wearing a uniquely odder looking shell.. but I needed to keep his buddies away from me so they didn’t like you know.. explode or something?

Its situational: Sure, but at least it’s something she didn’t have before, and can just picture this fearsome looking Viking lady jumping from out of nowhere screeching at the top of her lungs to scare off enemies :wilson_love:

I've been meaning to make a post on the Fireproof Falsetto, because this song has so much potential yet is just useless. I've used this song during both the Dragonfly and Klaus fight and I have not seen any notable difference. Even if it does have a 33% to fire resistance, it's incredibly underwhelming, not to mention that it uses up a slot that you could have used for a more impactful song. 

2 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

You can’t stay in battle long enough (outside of fighting bosses or something to that nature) to keep Inspiration to even use the scrolls.

I agree with this. Unless you're tanking, which I dislike doing unless the boss has a lot of hp, it is nearly impossible to maintain 3 battle songs at the same time.

Who needs 3 songs to kill spiders with a character that have 25% damage and armor ans leech sanity and hp. Isnt op enough? And anyways, if you farm them at dusk in a place fill with them you can use many of them but if you are trying to use the songs when you farm a single nest then, obv, you will not have enough inspiration

Klei decided to dont change her gameplay to give buffs for "lategame" to make her something than a "mod like character" that crafts helmets. No needing beequeen crown or sanity food to fight bosses is a huge deal and making weapons like glass cutters and thulecite club last longer is pretty useful. The only useless song is the fireproof that, even if there was more fire enemies, 33% resistance seems bland

Soliloquy is useful for beequeen, klaus (not always) and other situations where you will be fighting many mobs all time

Also the recipes are pretty balanced for an infinity duration item making them a very good mechanic to make the game waaay less grindy (for those people that thinks that fighting bosses is grindy) because all the team will need less sanity food and healing food, less weapons and will recieve less damage in fights with multiple enemies thanks to the crowd control songs

I dont know why some players want wigfrid to be even more powerfull

4 hours ago, GelatinousCube said:

yes I'm still a little sour about the refresh can you tell? =P Wigfrid deserved more and with the whole "no nerfs only buffs" mentality moving forward it just seems like she got screwed even more because I bet the other upcoming refreshes are going to be much more exciting and well received. Her refresh was her chance to no longer be considered inferior-wolfgang by so many and it failed to do considering it was so lack lustre.

She doesnt needed more, she actually is, with wendy, the easier character to survive the game (simple armor, simple healing, any sanity problem, more damage, more armor, a cheap strong weapon...). I dont see any player with half cell brain comparing wigfrid with wolfgang because they are different. Wigfrid is easier and brings more utility to the team meanwhile wolfgang needs more food and a little, just a little, more knowledge of the game to survive but can kill bosses quickly.

If klei buffed her then she should have more downside than "can only eat the best kind of food of the game+goodies" and this with a sustancial gameplay change would make people cry all over the place like what happend when wendy recieve a insteresting gameplay in her rework 1st rework

To be honest, i dont get why people cry about walter being a mod character when wigfrid is the character that looks like it with her perks and only 1 little downside

She is fun but she doesnt needed buffs or refresh, not without nerfs included

7 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:
4 hours ago, GelatinousCube said:

She doesnt needed more, she actually is, with wendy, the easier character to survive the game. I dont see any player with half cell brain comparing wigfrid with wolfgang because they are different. Wigfrid is easier and brings more utility to the team meanwhile wolfgang needs more food and a little, just a little, more knowledge of the game to survive but can kill bosses quickly.

If klei buffed her then she should have more downside than "can only eat the best kind of food of the game+goodies" and this with a sustancial gameplay change would make people cry all over the place like what happend when wendy recieve a insteresting gameplay in her rework 1st rework

To be honest, i dont get why people cry about walter being a mod character when wigfrid is the character that looks like it with her perks and only 1 little downside

She is fun but she doesnt needed buffs or refresh, not without nerfs included

So first of it isn't necessarily about making her better or more powerful but even just more interesting or varied and the songs really didn't do that, they're boring, most are ineffective and they are completely unnecessary.

Are you kidding? So many people compare the two it happens constantly. I agree that they are unique but many just see her as a purely weaker and less effective Wolfgang to the point where most streamers I have watched on and off also share this opinion and refuse to/never play her even when they will regularly swap characters or even go random.

Yeah I would have loved a buff that had nothing to do with combat and allowed her to do something else cool or unique, I would have taken that and a purely decorational weapon rack over the whole song and inspiration mechanic ANY DAY.

Why should she receive an additional nerf just in order to get some new buff? Every other character that has only gotten better with refreshes and haven't really received them so why should she? Especially when other characters are considered much stronger than her? When characters like Wolfgang, WX, Wicker and Wendy exist why on earth can't Wigfrid get a tiny bit better? She still likely wouldn't be as strong as those four so it wouldn't have made her unbalanced in the grand scheme of things.

Wigfrid does not look like a mod character.... other characters have unique craftables, other characters have damage boosts or reductions and other characters have special diets (vegetarian, warly etc). I don't see what about her looks like or seems like a mod. Also the downside isn't as straight forward as people always say, there are plenty of random utility foods she cant eat - glommer goup, glowberries and others and she has an absolutely pitiful max hunger so with the restrictive diet AND tiny max hunger she is a hungry AND picky gal. Yes once you get used to it its no big deal at all but it certainly makes you play in a unique way from every other character and to me that is enough of a downside.

Agree she is fun and didn't "need" a buff or refresh but if we are genuinely talking about balance and fairness and whatnot then Wolfgang, Wicker, Wx and Wendy all need hard nerfs to bring them in line with the other characters - we've already been told that refreshes will essentially be no nerfs only buffs so all these much stronger characters than Wigfrid are all going to get buffs of some sort (minus Wendy sorry) so to genuinely think that she doesn't/didn't deserve any buffs unless she also gets an additional downside is just illogical to me.

24 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

I dont know why some players want wigfrid to be even more powerfull

I don't know why some players have such a big issue with this when there are already much stronger less balanced characters than her who are more or less definitely going to receive buffs during their refreshes (especially after that Wicker backlash).

3 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

Making enemies run in fear has its uses: personal it helped me tremendously in endless Snurtle battle, I needed to kill a very specific Snurtle wearing a uniquely odder looking shell.. but I needed to keep his buddies away from me so they didn’t like you know.. explode or something?

That's actually not a bad one to be honest. Getting rid of bitey Slurtles so you can focus on Snurtles to get their drops. You can always bang on a hiding Slurtle shell to gain inspiration too.

29 minutes ago, GelatinousCube said:

So first of it isn't necessarily about making her better or more powerful but even just more interesting or varied and the songs really didn't do that, they're boring, most are ineffective and they are completely unnecessary.

Im with you in this, characters should be interesting. That is something wendy rework bring, even when surviving as her is just standing up, she has unique tactics and needs player knowledge to protect abigail.

And i think the actives songs make this, maybe could be better but not neccessary 

30 minutes ago, GelatinousCube said:

Are you kidding? So many people compare the two it happens constantly. I agree that they are unique but many just see her as a purely weaker and less effective Wolfgang to the point where most streamers I have watched on and off also share this opinion and refuse to/never play her even when they will regularly swap characters or even go random.

But i dont care that dumb statements and you shouldnt. People always compare things even when there is no point on doing it.

I think you are talking about glermz with "streamers refusing to play her" but again, you shouldnt care others opinion and klei shouldnt hear this kind of feedback

33 minutes ago, GelatinousCube said:

Why should she receive an additional nerf just in order to get some new buff? Every other character that has only gotten better with refreshes and haven't really received them so why should she? Especially when other characters are considered much stronger than her? When characters like Wolfgang, WX, Wicker and Wendy exist why on earth can't Wigfrid get a tiny bit better? She still likely wouldn't be as strong as those four so it wouldn't have made her unbalanced in the grand scheme of things.

That others are becoming stronger doesnt mean it is a good thing. The become much more casual than DS with the new revive mechanics and rollback. Also i dont think wigfrid is weaker than the others when he has free stats making her very powerful and cheap to maintain and now, with the songs, is even cheaper. Surviving as her is so simple, you can survive by just killing spiders and eating their cooked meat, you dont need to know how to kill pigs because you can mine your weapons and helmets, you dont suffer of sanity outside of few boss fights (and now with the songs even in boss fights you will be sane), you dont need to worry about healing because you take less damage and heals per hit, also the fights last less because of the damage (arround 90 damage with dark sword and arround 50 with her cheap spear)

41 minutes ago, GelatinousCube said:

Wigfrid does not look like a mod character.... other characters have unique craftables, other characters have damage boosts or reductions and other characters have special diets (vegetarian, warly etc). I don't see what about her looks like or seems like a mod. Also the downside isn't as straight forward as people always say, there are plenty of random utility foods she cant eat - glommer goup, glowberries and others and she has an absolutely pitiful max hunger so with the restrictive diet AND tiny max hunger she is a hungry AND picky gal. Yes once you get used to it its no big deal at all but it certainly makes you play in a unique way from every other character and to me that is enough of a downside.

Is a fun downside and kinda game changer but she has too many upsides and just 1 downside

I said that she looks like a mod character because she has a lot of upsides that makes her easy to play and survive as her but her downdide is just eating the best food source (stronger since the addition of big fish, leafy meat recipes, bats dropping more wings and having loabsters)+goodies (who needs taffy as wigfrid lel)

45 minutes ago, GelatinousCube said:

Agree she is fun and didn't "need" a buff or refresh but if we are genuinely talking about balance and fairness and whatnot then Wolfgang, Wicker, Wx and Wendy all need hard nerfs to bring them in line with the other characters

If they need hard nerfs ms. I Survive Eating Cooked Monster Meat too

46 minutes ago, GelatinousCube said:

I don't know why some players have such a big issue with this when there are already much stronger less balanced characters than her who are more or less definitely going to receive buffs during their refreshes (especially after that Wicker backlash).

Because surviving as her is easier than those op characters, except wendy and fully upgrade, making her a little boring since you dont feel that danger like can happend with wickerbottom(that outside of books is just a wilson). Just see the amount of wigfrids that "win the game" by just pressing F, because tanking as her is easier, so they dont need to learn any fight to defeat enemies 

I dont think she needs a nerf but what i mean to say with my post is that she shouldnt get buffs because is already one of the strongers and easier character. Buffing her will just make her boring

In response to Arubaro: Now that you have clarified I agree with some of what you have said and understand where you are coming from better. I still think if most of the other stronger characters are inevitably going to receive buffs anyway Wigfrid should have gotten better or at least much more interesting ones than her super meh songs.

9 minutes ago, GelatinousCube said:

In response to Arubaro: Now that you have clarified I agree with some of what you have said and understand where you are coming from better. I still think if most of the other stronger characters are inevitably going to receive buffs anyway Wigfrid should have gotten better or at least much more interesting ones than her super meh songs.

I think the metter should be more interactions than that. Maybe some kind of atacks like aoe slash or dash to justify having a new metter but not using it 90% of the time

I dont think fighting needs a rework based on having skills but 1 character having something like that wont hurt

1 hour ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

you can survive by just killing spiders and eating their cooked meat

you dont suffer of sanity outside of few boss fights

As a Wigfrid main I can guarantee you that eating nothing but monster meat will make you insane 80% of the time

you dont need to know how to kill pigs because you can mine your weapons and helmets

Yes you do? Pigskin has uses other than football helmets, mainly hambats (which are better than battle spears) and trading it for gold(something Wigfrid needs a lot)

I agree that Wigfrid's a bit OP, but she's still pretty fun to play as, and definitely not boring.

2 minutes ago, LimeGreenINC said:

As a Wigfrid main I can guarantee you that eating nothing but monster meat will make you insane 80% of the time

is this supposed to be a terrible thing? She has the means to counter any and every shadow herself.

I just go with heartrending ballad and clear minded cadenza. Whenever I play with a Wigfrid using any other character I always expect for her to have those 2.

Fireproof falsetto is entirely useless and really hard to make, I don’t know if it was added as a joke song, sort of like the Wes of the songs, or if it wasn’t properly tested. I still think it should give at least 80% fire resistance and put out nearby fires, and even then I don’t see it being very useful.

Battle songs are mostly for boss battles, outside of boss battles there is not much point to have them. If you want to always be battle ready make a bundle with heartrending ballad, clear minded cadenza, weaponized warble and starting soliloquy so you don’t have to go pick them up every time you are going to kill a boss. And for most bosses you will only need the ballad and the cadenza anyway.

9 minutes ago, LimeGreenINC said:

And? Killing 1 shadow or killing more spiders to get more meat will raise a lot your sanity

Yes you do? Pigskin has uses other than football helmets, mainly hambats (which are better than battle spears) and trading it for gold(something Wigfrid needs a lot)

For surviving arent needed. For surviving armor is needed and in that wigfrid has her cheaper and better helmet. There is better ways to get gold than wasting pigskin for gold like giving all the meat that she can easy get or getting trinkets in the ruins thanks to her strong perks

I agree that Wigfrid's a bit OP, but she's still pretty fun to play as, and definitely not boring

For me is kinda boring because i dont feel the uncompromising aspect of the game as her. Also, with her perks, you dont need most of the foods or items because she can recover stats pretty easy 

I even played as her in the uncompromising mod because how easy is to play as her to learn the mechanics of that mod without worry about surviving

I dont want to say that you should be bored of her but she doesnt offer nothing fun to me like wx or wolfgang because of my gameplay preference 

I think wigfrid is pretty balance. some of her battle songs are great other are just meh and she is the only character that can craft one of the important armor and weapon in the early game which is far away better than football helmet and spear.

I’m just gonna be straight up honest here: DST is not an uncompromising game, at least not on the same level with DS Solo or it’s DLCs.

DST is like the easier little cousin to DS.. and it’s not just a thing here or there: it’s EVERYTHING.

here are a few examples: No poison enemies that deal health core DoT despite there being a thing in game called “Poisonous Birchnutter”, the new RWYS gardens and being able to plant multiple crops into a single one foundation plot, the new YoTB mechanics (mainly Beefalo’s now being useable in Caves & being able to pick stuff and tame beef easier) lessened crafting recipe costs, tons of new food sources, Character Reworks that give all good perks and no bad ones.

(which like it or not has happened to all reworked characters Including Wormwood now..) 

But I’m starting to think that’s Klei’s plan all along.. to make the ENTIRE game easier to pick up, play and enjoy by more players: Because being straight up- DS/DST was really only hitting a specific group of players: people who wanted that challenge, wanted that uncompromising, and by doing that... it usually turned lots of people away.

You only need to look at the current event to see what I’m talking about: Your not training Beefalo to get any stronger to fight or anything, instead your peacefully playing dress up at base, with a Beefy friend that (in my opinion at least...) completely obsoletes needing a Walking Cane to do much of anything with.

A very casual event: just for the fun of it.

They could of course add harder content/modes/downsides that accompany those modes later.. but for now: Downsides are hardly noticeable.

But I’m just confused/baffled/sad that Woodie got a cool ability to charge into a group of enemies, yet Wigfrid didn’t get a cool charge like that where she holds out her spear and runs into a crowd of enemies (something she is portrayed as doing in many many of the games animated shorts & vignettes) 

I feel like Klei genuinely just listened to the group saying Wigfrid was fine enough as is, which is Why her Stagecrafting & Inspiration Meter just feel so .. Meh mostly. Now do keep in mind this rework could’ve possibly been rushed to met a content deadline or to simply move on to whatever was next on their list to do: And if I remember right Forgotten Knowledges came after her Refresh.. so yeah.

But still, I really hope she gets more: and the only LOGICAL conclusion I could come with as to why she didn’t get more, is that they plan to rework combat itself.. 

But then: how do you Explain Woodie going ham in Moose Mode?

7 hours ago, LimeGreenINC said:

You only need to eat 5 spiders a day to maintain hunger

eating that much cooked monster meat would lose 50 Sanity

With each spider kill gaining 5 sanity, you can gain that back with 10 spider kills.

It's not that difficult, even favoring in that you'd need extra kills for night and time spent in insanity aura

4 minutes ago, GenomeSquirrel said:

You only need to eat 5 spiders a day to maintain hunger

eating that much cooked monster meat would lose 50 Sanity

With each spider kill gaining 5 sanity, you can gain that back with 10 spider kills.

It's not that difficult, even favoring in that you'd need extra kills for night and time spent in insanity aura

Shhhh he is wigfrid main xD

Even if a shadow spawn wigfrid will get more sanity than any other character and will make her sane because she only has 120 sanity. 

Needing to force being insane to farm nightmere fuel is the only true downside+not being able to eat blue mushrooms for having healing for ruins rush (crockpot fix this)

5 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

Shhhh he is wigfrid main xD

Even if a shadow spawn wigfrid will get more sanity than any other character and will make her sane because she only has 120 sanity. 

Needing to force being insane to farm nightmere fuel is the only true downside+not being able to eat blue mushrooms for having healing for ruins rush (crockpot fix this)

This is also not relevant to the topic, but to each their own I guess. 
I think the largest problem with Wigfrids rework is the high crafting costs on her stagecraft songs & how quickly inspiration meter drains outside of combat.

Like in a Basic day to day play session (aka casually strolling around the map doing stuff like clearing out spider dens, fighting Pigmen, going at sea to kill cookie cutters etc) The Inspiration Meter is absolutely horrible: and it only sees use when fighting some large fearsome-ish foe.

Now of course we are ALL Judging Wigfrid based on how she plays now... and for all we Know Klei may be planing to add new mobs or even “Elite” Enemy types that help Wigfrid get and keep inspiration: but as it stands right NOW- Those scrolls rarely ever see any use, and If your just roaming the map killing random mobs or exploring new content updates: That inspiration meter is your worst enemy.

Theres no disputing that fact.

And maybe it’s different on PC where you can have more enemies on screen or higher than “Default” or limited world sizes: But on Playstation/Xbox we are limited to how much of anything can spawn: almost to the point that entire biomes can feel empty and void of any content.

The Inspiration meter just doesn’t work unless she’s fighting Treeguards, Deerclops, SpiderQueen, Tallbird (enemies that give lots of inspiration quickly)

But it drains out so fast that the scrolls as a whole: see very limited use.

She should’ve had 1 or 2 unique abilities or stagecraft scrolls that required no inspiration at all to use. 

But like I said: We can only judge the game where it’s at NOW, only Klei knows where they plan things to be in the FUTURE.

so who knows? Maybe her scrolls will be better the more content updates we get.

Archived