ENCORE Streaming Drops Available Now! (The Metamorphosed Flame)

On 1/7/2021 at 9:28 PM, JoeW said:

Metamorphosed Flame

Current Streaming Drop

bg_back.jpgbg_swirl1.pngbg_swirl2.pngheatrock_fire.pngbg_claw.pngbg_vignette.png
profileflair_heatrock_fire.png

Metamorphosed Flame Icon

30 minutes reward

playerportrait_bg_heatrockfire.png

Metamorphosed Flame Portrait

2 hours reward

heatrock_fire.png

Metamorphosed Flame

6 hours reward

Hey Everybody.
Beginning today we are going to be running an encore round for each of the items in the Crystalline Collection; one each week for the next 12 weeks. So if you missed an item from the Crystalline Collection in the past, keep an eye out because it's coming back again soon. Enjoy!
Week 1 - 
Today we have added the Metamorphosed Flame to the Crystalline Collection available on Twitch.tv!

If you haven't set up your account for twitch drops yet, click here for directions on how to get setup.

I know Salt Box Shaker isn't from Crystalline Collection but are we still getting it? 

29 minutes ago, Mithrandir34 said:

I know Salt Box Shaker isn't from Crystalline Collection but are we still getting it? 

I'm pretty sure it is though? The background and skin overall has a motive of salt crystals. 

3 minutes ago, Mithrandir34 said:

I know it isn't from Crystalline Collection but they added Salt Box Shaker during the crystalline collection event so maybe they can add still? 

I hope so..I’ve missed this one too.

2 hours ago, Don_Am2 said:

I hope so..I’ve missed this one too.

I missed a lot of things like salt box shaker, carrat torch, ice rod fishing, crab king sail, forge loyal background, bone chilling fire pit, lunar year hat and bottomless firepit. I hope they will add this items to klei rewards. As a skin collector this makes me sad...

Klei answers our prayers once again! Thank you so much for letting newer players have a chance of getting previous twitch drops! (me included cuz I bought DST in march 2019) I really appreciate the fact that you guys are willing to listen to our ideas, encouraging it even! You guys are my favorite game devs, hope you and your loved ones are doing okay!

On 1/7/2021 at 6:42 PM, TheGreatAlfini said:

Can we get an encore for the Sideshow Collection? I didn't get my rewards despite watching and ive been using all my point to get like, 2 items.

No?

Oh, sorry about that. I must of commented on the wrong post 

On 1/10/2021 at 5:05 PM, Mert_TR said:

When exacly is the starcaller staff skin returns?

Im gonna take a guess and say its gonna be in the order they were originally in. Starting with the thermalstone and ending with the alchemy engine skin

3 hours ago, AkiraAoi said:

What if I bought the game through steam? Can I still get this?

Yes, you have to link your Klei account to Twitch or another supported streaming service, instructions for that can be found here.

If you have any issues being unable to receive the drops from watching game streams, view this troubleshooting thread here.

As a side note, if you're ever unsure if you have received the drops (such as Twitch saying you got the drop but you don't see it in the game), you can check your inventory history/transactions here.

Since this post was also made about a week ago, you might have to be quick to get the drops before the new one comes in real soon since it was noted that there will be a new streaming drop every week for 12 weeks.

Archived