ENCORE Streaming Drops Available Now! (The Metamorphosed Flame)

58 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Do uhm if you already have these- can you get them again to unravel or something? I literally have them all except that ONE Ice box skin.. (and this Thermal Stone which I just unlocked) but I’m assuming they can only be unlocked once correct?

Hey Mike, if you don't mind me asking are you able to use the thermal stone skin on Xbox yet? I got the twitch drops but can't see them on PS4 yet :(

1 hour ago, GelatinousCube said:

Hey Mike, if you don't mind me asking are you able to use the thermal stone skin on Xbox yet? I got the twitch drops but can't see them on PS4 yet :(

I’ll check in a bit I’m pretty sure it should be available though if it’s already been in circulation once. However do keep in mind that the WintersFeast event was supposed to have ended- yet (for Xbox at least) it is still on-going. I will update this post as soon as I’m able to get on and check it out.

6 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

I’ll check in a bit I’m pretty sure it should be available though if it’s already been in circulation once. However do keep in mind that the WintersFeast event was supposed to have ended- yet (for Xbox at least) it is still on-going. I will update this post as soon as I’m able to get on and check it out.

Sssssshhhhhh!!! I'm enjoying this extra winters feast time =P
Thanks, let me know!

57 minutes ago, GelatinousCube said:

Sssssshhhhhh!!! I'm enjoying this extra winters feast time =P
Thanks, let me know!

721419C6-F4A6-48BC-BA82-CF8C7007FCCF.thumb.jpeg.942d2f3efc24f731da9901cc26f83fbd.jpeg

yeah it’s on Xbox already, could maybe just be a bug for Playstation version? Try reporting it in the bug tracker :) 

8 hours ago, GelatinousCube said:

This is beyond amazing... can get all the amazing skins I missed... and the first one is the holy thermal stone skin!!!!!

Problem: I've gotten the first two drops (the border and portrait) for the thermal skin in twitch but neither are showing up in my account on PS4. Is this another case where because we don't have the latest update we don't have the skins just yet? Wasn't the thermal skin already in the game from when it was originally a twitch drop so shouldn't this not be the case?

Weird, after being gone most of the day and logging in just now I got all three stream rewards at once, problem is resolved on its own.

9 hours ago, GelatinousCube said:

Weird, after being gone most of the day and logging in just now I got all three stream rewards at once, problem is resolved on its own.

I’m glad it’s fixed for you! I really like this skin, they also make for excellent base decorations for the new RWYS gardens and stuff. 

I know it’s slightly off topic to discuss- but I don’t get how anyone can prefer the old farms over the new ones- The cosmetic look of old farms was MEH... but!! You can get that old farm look back by simply building a fence or placing items in creative order around the borders of your farm plot.

sure the Thermal Stone may be an expensive fence.. but I bet if you can prevent other players from picking them up.. it’ll make for one fancy fence around your gardens edges :) (I haven’t tried it yet.. But I most certainly will.)

Shell Bells also make great garden fences.. if you don’t mind the noises they make when you walk near them.

On 1/7/2021 at 9:28 PM, JoeW said:

Metamorphosed Flame

Current Streaming Drop

bg_back.jpgbg_swirl1.pngbg_swirl2.pngheatrock_fire.pngbg_claw.pngbg_vignette.png
profileflair_heatrock_fire.png

Metamorphosed Flame Icon

30 minutes reward

playerportrait_bg_heatrockfire.png

Metamorphosed Flame Portrait

2 hours reward

heatrock_fire.png

Metamorphosed Flame

6 hours reward

Hey Everybody.
Beginning today we are going to be running an encore round for each of the items in the Crystalline Collection; one each week for the next 12 weeks. So if you missed an item from the Crystalline Collection in the past, keep an eye out because it's coming back again soon. Enjoy!
Week 1 - 
Today we have added the Metamorphosed Flame to the Crystalline Collection available on Twitch.tv!

If you haven't set up your account for twitch drops yet, click here for directions on how to get setup.

I hope Klaus Cap and Bone-Chilling Firepit will come too. 

PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS klei give us a second chance to get ancient archives stone and thulecite walls after the crystalline colletion!!!!!!!!!!!! The skins are so good, and I missed them! You cant even get them by commnads becose they will glitch the game!!! 

Archived