ENCORE Streaming Drops Available Now! (The Metamorphosed Flame)

I did the twitch two days ago signed in today and got the ice box instead?

Man, I'm really bummed out.

I hope they add this to the spools so one day I can get it... had no ideas it worked that way,

Any chance we can ever by this for 1350 spools? or maybe with points? The points page hasn't been updated in forever...

9 hours ago, SaphironX said:

I did the twitch two days ago signed in today and got the ice box instead?

Man, I'm really bummed out.

I hope they add this to the spools so one day I can get it... had no ideas it worked that way,

Any chance we can ever by this for 1350 spools? or maybe with points? The points page hasn't been updated in forever...

this also happened to me, i got partial week 1 and week 2 rewards due to not having logged in during week 1 i guess

so i contacted support, was told it wasn't something they can assist with, and then metamorphosed flame was randomly added to my account

confused, but enthused?

20 hours ago, Evalora said:

this also happened to me, i got partial week 1 and week 2 rewards due to not having logged in during week 1 i guess

so i contacted support, was told it wasn't something they can assist with, and then metamorphosed flame was randomly added to my account

confused, but enthused?

That's awesome! well hopefully sometime i can buy it with spools or points. I think i have every other crystal item, just got damned unlucky.

points probably, eventually it'll be added to klei rewards, but s'been quite a long time since that's been updated unfortunately

if there was a decent looking spool cosmetic for thermal stone it probably wouldn't be so bad, but it has the monopoly and is very limited

Also missed the thermal stone which was the one I really wanted.

The Playstation game has no visibility on these Twitch events. I understand it's to reward loyalty and an engaged userbase, but it's just disappointing that if the only way you interact with the game is through the console game, you wouldn't know anything's going on. 

I caught this week's ice box at least, it's just the thermal stone was the coolest skin that I'd missed last year :(

Archived