What is your REAL most played character

this page (https://dst.resamvi.io/#/) tells you your most played character

Scroll down to the part that says Player preferences and input your steam name, it will tell you your most played character

Somehow my most played characters are 1 Walter 2 Wormwood 3 Wickerbottom, but I thout they were 1 Wormwood 2 Wendy 3 Wigfrid

Are you scated of the truth? 

6 minutes ago, Wardin25 said:

that means youve never played, liar (kidding, probably theres more than one person with your name)

I've currently no world created (waiting for the farming update to kick in) yet I've about 2000 hours

To me it seems this website only collects data from active world saves, and not as a global history which is pretty disappointing.

1 minute ago, Well-met said:

I've currently no world created (waiting for the farming update to kick in) yet I've about 2000 hours

To me it seems this website only collects data from active world saves, and not as a global history which is pretty disappointing.

of course thats how it works, but the idea of this thread is to be a joke dummy 

12 minutes ago, Well-met said:

The player preference part is not working for me when I input my name and click Submit

According to your own comments in the forum, your real most played character is: Wilson.

1 minute ago, Well-met said:

"The project is still in its infancy with development started in August 2020."
"[...] I had it running for a few months and I kind of ran out of storage. I'll save the data that has accumulated and have it running again soon [...]"

Actually it does save data as a global history, but as mentioned above it started in August 2020 (~4 months ago) and there is a limit for all the data that web page can collect.

> be me
> play thousands of hours as both of the Rosalina mods, Wendy and Wickerbottom
> enter a burnout state which lasts most of the quarantine therefore not making me play DST for a very long time
> recently gain the drive to play DST again
> make a no mod, no rollback, random only challenge world last week
> random into wes
> worldgen is pretty good so i continue on anyways
> enter my name into this website
> wesmain.png
wesmain.png.d0639a154cdae3031151ab7c3845f107.png

Spoiler

84672604_210659183446014_7437503890485936128_n.png?_nc_cat=100&ccb=2&_nc_sid=ae9488&_nc_ohc=K8uG1R0g8J8AX9_rL5g&_nc_ht=scontent.fceb1-1.fna&oh=1130479b1303d8541c0695342e150232&oe=5FFFC272

image.png.db948faef8793387833ebbbb61fb25e9.png

I thought there would've been more Wickerbottom,. Back in the day, I exclusively played Wickerbottom. Also, how do I have Wilson on there? FORGET WILSON, WORMWOOD?!

Spoiler

yea, while writing I realized that I play with Wilson in my test world, and also played a lotta Wormwood during RWYS testing

Archived