Klei Halloween 2020 Event Submissions - Day 1

Here is the first round of selected submissions for the Halloween event that we picked to share! You all shared a lot of really cool images with us and we'll have a bunch more to share tomorrow.

For those of you that are yet to participate or didn't get accepted, here are some tips for getting your submission approved. 

• Check out previous submissions for ideas.
  • The image should be made by you.
  • If it's an in-game screenshot say "Klei Halloween 2020!" in chat.
  • If it's a handwritten note on paper or drawn digitally, decorate your "Klei Halloween 2020" message, even if you can't draw. (You can get accepted just for the note!)
  • It doesn't need to be good. It just needs to be yours. 
  • If your image has nothing to do with a Klei game, the note is the most important part for approval.
  • If you're just sending somebody else's submission, it won't be approved. Just doodle a thing and get some skins. It's easier than photoshopping somebody else's thing. 

If you haven't participated yet, head on over the the event page to get started

• Like 50
  • Thanks 1
  • Health 1

Hello everyone! I can't seem to send my fan art for the Klei Halloween 2020 Costume Event. When I sent it for the first time, it said there was an error and so that I would send it a second time, when I sent it for the second time, it said that I had run out of my limit. What should I do?

I drew it and I can't send.

beequeenwormwood.png

Wormwood as Bee Queen.

Edited by POWD3d4
  • Like 28
  • Haha 2
  • Health 2
  • Big Ups 1

2 minutes ago, POWD3d4 said:

Hello everyone! I can't seem to send my fan art for the Klei Halloween 2020 Costume Event. When I sent it for the first time, it said there was an error and so that I would send it a second time, when I sent it for the second time, it said that I had run out of my limit. What should I do?

I drew it and I can't send.

beequeenwormwood.png

Wormwood as Bee Queen.

This one must be next halloween skin.

• Like 3

So many great pictures! This is already a great event! :)

One question, when I click on an image to have a closer look, then go back, I land at the first page of the pictures. Is it possible to get straight back to the page I was on? (Other than opening the image in a new tab, which I keep forgetting)

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Geeris said:

I just did this to my Vito Corleone Funko, and I hope he forgives me. Is it valid? (I hope so) ... Happy Halloween, friends!

Reveal hidden contents

20201029_172047.thumb.png.c662679121cb43d7b96222cce6cf2b1c.png

image.png.414235308eae2426e5f0c860ff0772ad.png

There could be no better reward ... Many react_thanks.png!

• Like 3
  • Big Ups 1
  • GL Happy 4

All of these photos are wonderful & when I look outside my house and there’s not a single yard with a decoration in sight.. Coming here and seeing all these appropriately spooky photo’s makes me truly feel all warm and fuzzy inside, it shows that the world isn’t letting the traditions I grew up with and celebrated every year die even amidst a global Covid pandemic.

I love Halloween it’s obviously my favorite Holiday, but I also almost equally love Christmas.. maybe a little less but still, I hope Klei will also do one of these for Christmas holidays as well!

Edited by Mike23Ua
  • Like 1
  • Health 5

17 minutes ago, guywithgreenshades said:

sad that mine didnt get accepted in. Ill try to make something better

Thanks for sending me your KU. 

@guywithgreenshades - Yours wasn't rejected. It was accepted and will be posted on the forum tomorrow!
Check your transactions to see your items: https://accounts.klei.com/account/transactions

The stuff on the post today is just what we received on 10/28

• Like 2
  • Potato Cup 1

19 minutes ago, JoeW said:

Thanks for sending me your KU. 

@guywithgreenshades - Yours wasn't rejected. It was accepted and will be posted on the forum tomorrow!
Check your transactions to see your items: https://accounts.klei.com/account/transactions

The stuff on the post today is just what we received on 10/28

oh ok! thanks :D

29 minutes ago, Pinkamena11FazP said:

Mine didn't get shown today, will it be shown in the next one?

Depends on when it was submitted. Send me a DM with your klei account ID. 
We aren't posting everything that was accepted. So it also depends on how well the rules were followed and how much effort was put in or how unique the content is. 

• Sad Dupe 1

3 hours ago, LoayzaPaul said:

Hey there!  Here a better picture of my drawing!  

Enjoy 

IMG_20201028_230937_341.png

Sooooooooooo cool! I want a Medusa Skin for Wigfrid now!!

This and the sleeping Wickerbottom Costume are my favourites thus far but there are so many amazing entries!

Edited by GelatinousCube
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, JimmyJam said:

I just sent mine off. Its a in game image because i couldnt do much this year... Happy Halloween everyone <3

happy Halloween

3 hours ago, LoayzaPaul said:

Hey there!  Here a better picture of my drawing!  

Enjoy 

IMG_20201028_230937_341.png

i want this skin !!so beautiful!

• Like 2