Klei Halloween 2020 Event Submissions - Day 1

Yo envie el mio pero me falto agregar algo y ya lo hice (es la misma imagen pero con un pequeño agregado) pero como ya fue aceptado no me lo dejan enviar asi que en caso de que mañana la suban esta seria la version mejorada xdd <3 

1290639812_concursodontstarvev2.thumb.jpeg.4e0c3435ce0269bf4f3ef5d0830ae9b5.jpeg

• Like 9
  • Health 1
  • GL Happy 1

I sent an image of a Cosplay I did as Wendy but didn't got accepted :(

Unfortunately I have no way of doing it again so I'll try sending a fanart. I was thinking about doing a crossover with a character that's not from Klei and Walter, would that be okay? 

Edited by ModernGhost

26 minutes ago, ModernGhost said:

I sent an image of a Cosplay I did as Wendy but didn't got accepted :(

Unfortunately I have no way of doing it again so I'll try sending a fanart. I was thinking about doing a crossover with a character that's not from Klei and Walter, would that be okay? 

If it was a cosplay that wasn't approved it's because it needs proof that it is a new picture taken for the event. Otherwise, I can't be certain that the person submitting is the one that took the picture. 

And yes, make a fun thing and show that it's your original work and it's totally fine. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Please don't show mine. I totally derped on my submission and made a better one but it said my previous one was already accepted. :wilson_dilemma:

Fwiw, here is my new one.

Spoiler

IMG_20201030_090908.thumb.jpg.b410b571f5f8164a205dfda6690d84d4.jpg

Edited by disies
Added pic
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Big Ups 1
  • Sad Dupe 1

Mine didn't get shared due to I had added the text afterwards due to my art program doesn't like to make text correctly in a font I like so I'll share what I did to at least let people see what I did. (Yes I did draw this and I was the original creator as I have the before Background images and before I added the Kiel Halloween 2020)   So here is Catcoon Wes!

Catcoon Wes Background Pink - Copy (1).png

Edited by Pinkamena11FazP
  • Like 2

Thank you so much for this event Klei!!!

I'm just wondering how did you choose the skin for the gift. Was it random or you take the most played character out of the player? I'm so happy to receive Wendy set because she is my main and i definitely play her a lot. Also i was holding Wendy Funko Pop on the Pic too if that's a factor!

Untitled.png

This is my first time on Klei Forum and I'm kinda shy about showing my drawing. Everyone made such a good job!

I hope you guys will get the reference.

Happy Halloween and thanks for being an awesome community!

:wickerbottomthanks:

Klei Halloween 2020.jpg

• Haha 1
  • GL Happy 1