[Game Update] - 436650

• Developer

Changes:

• Walls and Fences can be placed on the very edge of the world.

Bug Fixes:

• Fixed a crash that sometimes occurs when your character is in the caves.
  • Fixed pathfinding for retrofitted areas in cave worlds
  • Fixed Traps and Bird Traps not being unusable after being sprung.
  • Fixed Lunar Spore being triggered by nightmare creatures
  • Fixed enlightenment area on the lunar island
  • Fixed various bugs with Wurt’s Sinker skin.
  • Fixed missing inventory/crafting skins icons.
  • Fixed ghost Walter eyes.
  • Fixed Clean Sweeper on broken walls.
  • Players can no longer give the Moon Rock Idol to the Celestial Portal while mounted (doing so caused the player to become invisible)
  • Fixed being unable to plant things while Bulbous Lightbugs are around you.
  • Fixed things being able to steal the Opal Gems from the Archive Switch.
  • Fixed being unable to attack for a bit after getting hit.
  • Fixed a retrofitting crash that would occur if you lacked space to retrofit astral markers.
  • Fixed hovertexts persisting after clicking the world save slot.
  • Fixed all worlds that had caves enabled having all mods disabled.
    • If you experience this problem, you can run the command ShardSaveGameIndex:RerunSlotConversion(slot) replacing the word slot with the slot number of that world.
    • The slot number of the world can be found by hovering over the folder icon on the world select screen.

View full update

• Like 27
  • Thanks 9
  • Big Ups 2
  • GL Happy 3

51 minutes ago, Jason said:
  • Fixed all worlds that had caves enabled having all mods disabled.
    • If you experience this problem, you can run the command ShardSaveGameIndex:RerunSlotConversion(slot) replacing the word slot with the slot number of that world.
    • The slot number of the world can be found by hovering over the folder icon on the world select screen

Thank you so much for this. Now my modded worlds will be easier to fix.

51 minutes ago, Jason said:

• Fixed a retrofitting crash that would occur if you lacked space to retrofit astral markers.

Also thanks for this, my clue map was having this issue.

EDIT: Sadly this crash still occurs in my clue world.

Edited by Terra B Welch

1 minute ago, Viktor234 said:

[snip]

Then your update is queued up and you might have to wait a little. Unless you check some other fixes mentioned this thread and discover the Sinker skin problem to be the only one still present of the list. Can you try, for instance, placing walls or fences on the very edge of the map? Or check Walter's ghost eyes? Thanks.

What does walls and fences can be placed at the very edge of world mean?? I am assuming this means the edge of the land before water right?

Which- How do you keep a griefer from building a wall and preventing someone who is traveling on a boat from getting back on land from the boat? Does the boater just jump over/Ignore the wall?

Or does this mean something else I don’t understand? Can someone explain please!

Edited by Mike23Ua

6 minutes ago, sinisterrkid said:

At some point you gotta wonder if you're trying to cooperate or not. Is the skin bugged on king form?

No, I'm not trying to cooperate at all by reporting bugs, but perhaps I would be more cooperative if I would stop reporting them?

41 minutes ago, Viktor234 said:

No, I'm not trying to cooperate at all by reporting bugs, but perhaps I would be more cooperative if I would stop reporting them?

It's more that I'm trying to figure out why were we getting different results. It's hard to tell on your picture you got the kinged skin, for one. On the server I was in everything seemed fine, and I wonder if I was stuck on un-kinged form without realizing it. I'm testing on my own world now and managed to get myself stuck on king form after king dying, but not the reverse.

• Like 1