[Game Update] - 436650

2 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

Which- How do you keep a griefer from building a wall and preventing someone who is traveling on a boat from getting back on land from the boat? Does the boater just jump over/Ignore the wall?

Punch them. Er- The wall, not the person. It'll take a little while, but it'll work.

Or travel a bit to the side. They'll run out of walls before you run out of shore.

If someone manages to surround the ENTIRE land with walls? Well, that's just impressive. Let them have that gloat because they would deserve a round of applause for that crazy endeavor.

• Haha 1
  • Shopcat 1

13 hours ago, Jason said:

Walls and Fences can be placed on the very edge of the world.

I was excepted strange bugfixs like "Now you can burn bags with befalo skin while a lobster hit you in the birchnut biome." lol. But it's amazing, thanks for it!

17 hours ago, Viktor234 said:

What's your problem? Are you trying to blame me for showing the bug and everything despite not being involved in the conversation?

You keep saying people are complaining about you pointing out a bug, but that is not what is happening at all! The times I have seen people complaining about your behaviour, it was about your passive aggressiveness or hostility to other users.

In the case of this thread, it was actually the opposite of what you were understanding the situation to be: I was trying to figure out why I and people I was playing with had a king as Wurt and weren't getting a bugged skin, as you and other people were. I would later find out this was because of another bug causing a misunderstanding, which I already reported, and posted a picture of above. So I was hoping for your -- very small -- colaboration in tracking an issue, and you only offered sarcasm.

I know this is the internet and we all have our problems and mood swings, so it's okay, but just know it's not exactly with you posting bugs people have been bothered with.

• Like 13

9 hours ago, sinisterrkid said:

You keep saying people are complaining about you pointing out a bug, but that is not what is happening at all! The times I have seen people complaining about your behaviour, it was about your passive aggressiveness or hostility to other users.

In the case of this thread, it was actually the opposite of what you were understanding the situation to be: I was trying to figure out why I and people I was playing with had a king as Wurt and weren't getting a bugged skin, as you and other people were. I would later find out this was because of another bug causing a misunderstanding, which I already reported, and posted a picture of above. So I was hoping for your -- very small -- colaboration in tracking an issue, and you only offered sarcasm.

I know this is the internet and we all have our problems and mood swings, so it's okay, but just know it's not exactly with you posting bugs people have been bothered with.

I did nothing else but pointing at a bug which hasn't been fixed yet. I also gave you and everyone else enough hints about that bug and how to reproduce it.

But suddenly you started to reply with: "No! You're wrong! This bug has been fixed! Go update your game! The developers are always right!" and you did it even without investigating that bug at all! Even my second reply couldn't help you at all, you were still just like before, blaming me for everything because you thought I didn't update my game.

And now you're trying to blame me for my behaviour???

It's not my fault that you and your immature friends can't understand me.

• Sanity 1
  • Sad Dupe 1

7 minutes ago, Viktor234 said:

Sure. Reread your comments. If you dont see the problem then your issue is bigger

Idk what is wrong with you but forum users arent guilty of that

Dont act like a victim when you are clearly being rude

About being immature... we arent the ones who gives "hints" (instead of talk clearly) for a bug in a rude way in a game forum

Edited by ArubaroBeefalo
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 7

1 hour ago, Viktor234 said:

I did nothing else but pointing at a bug which hasn't been fixed yet. I also gave you and everyone else enough hints about that bug and how to reproduce it.

But suddenly you started to reply with: "No! You're wrong! This bug has been fixed! Go update your game! The developers are always right!" and you did it even without investigating that bug at all! Even my second reply couldn't help you at all, you were still just like before, blaming me for everything because you thought I didn't update my game.

And now you're trying to blame me for my behaviour???

It's not my fault that you and your immature friends can't understand me.

I've seen you many times in many posts, with 4k8+ points you seem to trigger dramas all the time and personally I've never liked the way you act toward other people, yeah you called them immature and all that but most of the time reaction button in the right corner of the comment says it all.

• Like 5
  • Big Ups 1

About the bug with profile icons. After receiving the profile icon from twitch drops, it didn't show up in my inventory. my steam and twitch users are both linked to klei and in game it did the opening animation but when trying to enable it in the curio cabinet, i can not find it. i also tried with a character background item from the reward shop. nothing appeared in game. does it take a bit for them to appear?

On 10/24/2020 at 1:38 AM, Jason said:

Changes:

• Walls and Fences can be placed on the very edge of the world.

Regarding placers and walls, there is a bad behavior where it doesn't allow structures to be built as close to walls as walls can be built to other structures, for example, if i build a science machine and a wall, i can place them closer to each other than if i were to build a wall and then a science machine.. could you guys take a look into this ? i would really appreciate it.. thanks

Edited by WainingWabbits
typo

5 hours ago, Ryne21 said:

I've seen you many times in many posts, with 4k8+ points you seem to trigger dramas all the time and personally I've never liked the way you act toward other people, yeah you called them immature and all that but most of the time reaction button in the right corner of the comment says it all.

Oh, it's okay some people are aaaaughh... mean! Ignoring them works, too.

Viktor, posting a single image didn't make it clear if Wurt was buffed or not.(not to mention various season colours)

Don't take this personally, I just had problems finding the issue without any sort of explanation. A simple "wurt is powered on" explanation would help, since not everyone can simply look at an image and instantly remember a new skin (I, myself haven't even got the skin so I didn't know what was up).