(DST) Dont Fight Event!

(DST) Don’t Fight Bingo Event

At 6.30pm London time on Sunday 18 October 2020 we will be hosting a Bingo event!
At this time we will post the password for the server in discord, and you can join in - first come first serve.

There are 2 bingo boards posted on our discord (discord.gg/phewTaz) and you can use either board, at your choice, to try and be the first person to get Bingo. You get a Bingo by collecting all the items in a whole column, or row, or diagonal. The first person to bring a whole column/row/diagonal of items from either of the boards to the mod/admin who will be waiting at spawn, wins! :D

No stealing from others or cheating is allowed. The mods/admins have final call on any decision or ruling.

The prizes are:

1st Place – Tesla coil lantern

2nd Place – Letterman jacket

3rd Place – Alchemy Pod

4th Place – Hallowed Light

The Bingo boards are posted in our announcements channel in our discord. To join the event and see the boards join our discord here: discord.gg/phewTaz

53 minutes ago, Hornete said:

Why's the letterman jacket in 2nd place over an Alchemy Pod in 3rd place? Are letterman jackets extremely rare now?

Unless something has changed from last I knew: Letterman Jacket and Smart Sweater were PAX exclusive items that don't drop. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

16 hours ago, Wardin25 said:

If you win 1st but want a different prize can you ask for that?

Nope, you can just sell your first prize and use the money you get from that to buy whatever prize you want
The prizes are specifically ordered in value on the market, so if you win 1st prize but want 2nd or 3rd prize, you can just sell your 1st prize to buy the 2nd or 3rd place skins or whichever skin you wanna buy

11 hours ago, S19TealPenguin said:

Any character allowed?

I'll try to be there

Nope not any character will be allowed. When you join the server you will see that everyone is restricted to 1 character - all the same character. But we aren't yet saying which the character is, that will be a surprise :)

1 hour ago, SoLetMeGo said:

Nope, you can just sell your first prize and use the money you get from that to buy whatever prize you want
The prizes are specifically ordered in value on the market, so if you win 1st prize but want 2nd or 3rd prize, you can just sell your 1st prize to buy the 2nd or 3rd place skins or whichever skin you wanna buy

Oh nice, I should have checked that

5 hours ago, HobbyLev said:

Excuse me! Can someone please post this "boards" here. Thank you)

1 hour ago, SoLetMeGo said:

You gotta join the discord to see the boards

I don't think it would hurt to post them here, right? Here ya go if you're wondering:

Spoiler

Board 1:

Bingo_2_-_easy.png

Board 2:

Bingo_5_-_easy.png

On 10/12/2020 at 1:44 PM, SoLetMeGo said:

Nope not any character will be allowed. When you join the server you will see that everyone is restricted to 1 character - all the same character. But we aren't yet saying which the character is, that will be a surprise :)

wait, so we can't play as our mains? oof, that might make it very hard for a lot of people who've only played one char before(especially if that char is say a wurt or a wolfgang who have play limitations on their build types)

15 hours ago, Knowbodie said:

If you want to compete, you gotta join the discord....

The boards may now change...

Keep your eye on the announcements channel in the discord

I don't think it would hurt to post them here, right? Here ya go if you're wondering:

Hide contents

Board 1:

Bingo_2_-_easy.png

Board 2:

Bingo_5_-_easy.png

On 10/11/2020 at 12:22 PM, SoLetMeGo said:

The Bingo boards are posted in our announcements channel in our discord. To join the event and see the boards join our discord here: discord.gg/phewTaz

Do we have to complete the whole board or only a line?

Archived