I think Nome spoiled us a new feature

2 minutes ago, TheHollowKnight said:

Is there a way to get a bigger image to look at it? It reminds me of a catcoon but also bearger. It has chester-like feet. I want it. maybe an easier to-tame version of the beefalo?

what with that mouth full of needle-y teeth, I'd've imagined that this was a harder to tame creature than the beefalo, maybe that did more damage.

1 minute ago, Lbphero said:

what with that mouth full of needle-y teeth, I'd've imagined that this was a harder to tame creature than the beefalo, maybe that did more damage.

Better if it's not captured at all. We need some untamable mobs.

4 minutes ago, JoeW said:

It's not. It an old thing somebody on the team made a long while back that never made it to the game. Not anything new or upcoming. 

Okay now that's cool!

Do you think you'd be able to talk about it/it's origins or is that all hush hush?

7 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Better if it's not captured at all. We need some untamable mobs.

idk if it's the dupe in me, but I'd argue the opposite. We need more mobs that we can tame and become friends with!

Aside f rom that, this cat in terms of graphics really looks completely different  from anything we've seen, I wonder what it would've been.

4 minutes ago, Notecja said:

I just want that creature in game, whatever it is, and whatever it does. :D

It is a skin you can apply to your Beefalo now thanks to the Clean Sweep existing.

People are not yet realizing the Depths that Clean Sweep can be used.. now that it simply exists.

(Disclaimer: It does not actually do this.. but sure would be cool if it did.)

4 hours ago, 1bubbainpa said:

Cat Woby

Cat Woby doesn't take any of your sh|t shenanigans and can express it very well:

2f78352450d50c38.gif.ed14ed77d160716fb2b

PS: makes one think how many other mobs reached this stage of implementation but were ultimately cut off; more so, what was supposed to be the lore behind (if any) at that stage of implementation.

10 hours ago, x0-VERSUS-1y said:

PS: makes one think how many other mobs reached this stage of implementation but were ultimately cut off; more so, what was supposed to be the lore behind (if any) at that stage of implementation.

Same, I also want to know the origins of the baccoon cat-hunchbeast concept. This creature looks like its steed.

22 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Same, I also want to know the origins of the baccoon cat-hunchbeast concept. This creature looks like its steed.

with the moon update and being cats klei can add them as another lovecraft reference from the dream cycle of randolph carter

edit: also, to be more different of reing of giants, dst needs a new race imo

Archived