What did you think of a bee character?

I was playing yesterday with a friend and after dying to lag together with killers bee's, we were wondering how cool a bee character would be, something like a anthro grumble bee, like webber is with spiders. She would have perks involved with hives, bees and maybe the bee queen. I know this is kind of a generic post, but I just wanted to read what you guys think of a bee character.

latest?cb=20161105211357 "Hi honey, what's the buzz?! i think i would bee very helpfull"

11 minutes ago, Corazon said:

we were wondering how cool a bee character would be, 

latest?cb=20161105211357 "Hi honey, what's the buzz?! i think i would bee very helpfull"

If that's the case then Walter's going to have some serious Trauma when he meets them. XD

28 minutes ago, Superwolfkid said:

If that's the case then Walter's going to have some serious Trauma when he meets them. XD

Hahaha, omg, I totally forgot about his allergy to bees. I imagine her apologizing when she interacts with him and him saying that he's "totally fine". :wilson_laugh:

6 minutes ago, gaymime said:

there is one of those on steam but i cannot recall if it is ds or dst

Oh really?! I never saw it, I'll take a look c:

I'd love a bee character, could be named something like Waxer or Waxel and have unique recipes with honey and bees wax.
I could see them having the ability to pollinate their own flowers and collect nectar for early game honey production. There's all sorts of stuff a bee could do that wouldn't just be "everything Webber but goes buzz buzz instead."

2 hours ago, ProfessorAlpaca said:

I'd love a bee character, could be named something like Waxer or Waxel and have unique recipes with honey and bees wax.
I could see them having the ability to pollinate their own flowers and collect nectar for early game honey production. There's all sorts of stuff a bee could do that wouldn't just be "everything Webber but goes buzz buzz instead."

I already love her and she doesn't even exist. :wilson_ecstatic:

I'd be interested in a character shaped like a bee that's actually made up of hundreds of tiny bees, maybe even with their size decreasing with their health to indicate bees dying off. Maybe the center bee (which you'd only see at 1 health) would be the queen, and her eating healing food is what allows her to birth more bees... or something along those lines.

No clue how the swarm would go insane though. But the robot and the monkey and the pig can go insane, so whatever.

1 hour ago, Sunset Skye said:

I'd be interested in a character shaped like a bee that's actually made up of hundreds of tiny bees, maybe even with their size decreasing with their health to indicate bees dying off. Maybe the center bee (which you'd only see at 1 health) would be the queen, and her eating healing food is what allows her to birth more bees... or something along those lines.

No clue how the swarm would go insane though. But the robot and the monkey and the pig can go insane, so whatever.

I think that's the sort of thing that sounds really fun to play, but would be impossible to animate/program.

16 minutes ago, psychotwilight said:

Isn’t that what Wormwood is supposed to be(e)?

Well Wormwood kind of is the moon infused character but he's mostly based off his Plant side.I think people mean that they want a character that revolves around the moon and Lunacy, being a character influenced by the moon and its powers (also, love the bee joke XD)

12 hours ago, psychotwilight said:

Isn’t that what Wormwood is supposed to be(e)?

wormwood is the plant character.

the moon gem backstory thing is of no consequence and he has zero perks related to the moon island. 

infact wormwood is the closest thing to a bee character out of the roster.

5 hours ago, Lumberlocke said:

Yeah, sure. Sounds fun. Quite a few possibilities with a bee character, utilizing wax, honey, flowers and more!  :encouragement:

oops, couldn't stop myself-

image.png.d076ad85104caf9c40bf99832d05a28d.png

Hello devs? I want to show you something 

Omggggg she's perfect.  If you're a developer reading this, think with care and love. :wilson_flower:

4 hours ago, Dorozco said:

To answer your topic:
YES.

DEFINITELY.

ABSOLUTELY.

@minespatch This was worth getting back to the forums for lmao.

also @Lumberlocke THAT LOOKS BEE-AUTIFUL

It's good to see that there are more people with the same level of excitement for a bee character :wilson_ecstatic:

I really like Mortal Kombat Dvorah's concept: A swarm of deadly bees taking over a guest and turning them into... a bug humanoid?

It would be really interesting concept wise, but i dont know if it would fit within this game.

D'vorah_mk11_2.png

Archived