Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Lovely Roses

Who is your favourite character and why?

Dragonboooorn    278
1 hour ago, bagherthegamer said:

Maxwell. Always dear old maxwell. Because im evill. Nyahahahah. But for real i really like how he can basicaly never go insane and also the Shadow puppets make Resource gathering very easy. 

Same here. I like his persona; always calm and cold-hearted in any situation. And perhaps, he understands Charlie`s plans, due his quote for new moon altar. "Such power... I`ve seen it before."

pecknxck    110

Ever since I got into th game, Wilson's been my fav. He's a self assured idiot with funny hair. What more could you need in a man.

also meat effigies r fun and hee hee funny trumpet scientist say silly words

Wendy, I originally played her because I thought she had a cute design, but her play style and theorizing about her backstory are why she became my favorite. Woodie is a close second.

Dragonboooorn    278
1 hour ago, pecknxck said:

Ever since I got into th game, Wilson's been my fav. He's a self assured idiot with funny hair. What more could you need in a man.

I liked Wilson and his will to deal with unknown... He passed adventure mod, sit on Shadow throne, build portal alongside with Maxwell... Such potential, but alas, Klei make him "ahha funny jokes and puns scientist-idiot guy"... Why devs don`t like him so much? He isnt suicidal-depressed 10 y.o girl! He could be so much better

Dr. Safety    3459

Warly (shocker) and Maxwell.

In games I always love being the support class. I usually play to win in games, even at the cost of my own personal fun. For example, take TF2. I never play sniper or spy because anyone who plays TF2 will tell you that those are the classes everyone wants to play, and the worst ones to be stacked. I always go Medic or Engineer. Warly perfectly fits that playstyle because the player sacrifices their own personal easiness in exchange for great team based support. As far as his character goes, I always wanted to learn to cook well, and although I am terrible at it, the passion is still there lol. (plus it makes me feel a little bit better to just throw random crap into a pot and turning it into a gourmet meal, because that is essentially all I'm capable of in real life)

Maxwell on the other hand is fun for me because (much like Engineer in TF2), I like setting up and maintaining entities separate from the character to do things for me and then managing them. You could argue that Winona is closer to the engineer, which is correct. However I think Winona is still very underpowered and Maxwell is more useful. As far as characters go, I always loved villains. With him being the big villain in the original DS, he fits that very well. Besides I love the idea of a snobby debonair complaining about having to survive in a world that he helped create. (Plus I have Maxwell's physique and biology tells me that when I get older, I will have his unfortunate hairline as well... RIP)

Charlie Dark    4207
Just now, MagicalSkies said:

If only they were a playable character...

I remember a mod where I could play as Packim baggims! 

Duck986    556

Wolfgang. His 2x damage in mighty form is fair and balanced because of increased mobs health compared to DS

ArubaroBeefalo    3730
1 minute ago, Duck986 said:

Wolfgang. His 2x damage in mighty form is fair and balanced because of increased mobs health compared to DS

hounds and shadows no :P but yeah, for killing raid bosses as wolfgang we cant say that is unbalanced 

Dunno180    32

DST Warly ftw. I like both his upsides and downsides and how they are connected (food Management), his spices are pretty good to the team and ofc to yourself.

I also love his quotes on food dishes and his lore short video always get me a little teared up and makes me feel kinda sorry for him.

Willow, Wendy and Wormwood

Willow: Because When she spawns she dosen’t need to make a torch and already has light, And Is good for insanity

Wendy: Can summon her twin sister Abigail without having to kill an animal and can rile her, soothe her, return her, or summon her.

Wormwood: When he plants stuff his sanity goes up and because of his cute quotes!!

Wumpus the 19th    1004

i can play about every character except wes.

i'm a devoted bucketite, screw wes.

okay if we're talking major main-ship. i played all the refreshed characters to learn their new styles, so they're kinda my back-ups in general.

my "main" is wicker, mainly because a) Edgy Rick told me so, b) she's easy in the early game, and c) she has hesh foresaken boundless late game potential.

Jynn    639

WX

- his lines amuse me,

- i like robots,

- his ghost is R2-D2

20200425175959_1.jpg