Found A Strange Pattern On The Ground

2 hours ago, neoH2 said:

does anyone know what's that mean?

The answer to that unknown question is included in the lua:

Spoiler

-- Point of no interest
["grass_spots"] = StaticLayout.Get("map/static_layouts/grass_spots"),

Well... actually it does not mean anything.

8 hours ago, meepmoop said:

Get moon caller and a celestial Orb.

Wait for full moon.

Place the celestial orb in any of the inner circles.

Stand on any of the outer circles and use the moon caller.

See what happens.

Thank me later.

stupid me (╥╯^╰╥), did as you said, but nothing happened

18 hours ago, neoH2 said:

Nothing happened? last time I checked it worked for me... strange.

wait, you did build a moon statue nearby, right?

You can do it in debug mode if you dont want to go through all the trouble.

18 hours ago, neoH2 said:

He's trolling you. Nothing will happen, they're just dots on the ground that serve no purpose. Don't do what he's telling you to do, it's just for his own amusement.

It's been stated, but to state the already stated let me go ahead and state that this is just a random setpiece that intentionally does nothing.

It's just grass spots.

And like that the stated has been stated yet again.

2 minutes ago, -Variant said:

It's been stated, but to state the already stated let me go ahead and state that this is just a random setpiece that intentionally does nothing.

It's just grass spots.

And like that the stated has been stated yet again.

How do you know that for sure? What if it’s like the old sonic the hedgehog games and each empty spot of grass needs a different colored gem put in it.

ya know like the 7 Chaos Emeralds Which let sonic turn into Super Sonic??

Disclaimer: I have not SEEN the Sonic the Hedgehog movie yet.. but if it doesn’t feature the 7 Chaos Emeralds and Super Sonic then that ain’t the Sonic I grew up with!

(but on topic.. I don’t think it does anything, it would be COOL if it did work like slots you had to place certain Gems or structures onto though.. )

2 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

How do you know that for sure?

It's just been in the game for years and it does nothing. It can be dug up and nothing will change, it's just coded in as a patch of grass set piece wise.

On 3/1/2020 at 11:55 AM, bruhmoment23 said:

He's trolling you. Nothing will happen, they're just dots on the ground that serve no purpose. Don't do what he's telling you to do, it's just for his own amusement.

I dont really think he did it :D

He was just joking as well... I hope

9 hours ago, -Variant said:

It's just been in the game for years and it does nothing. It can be dug up and nothing will change, it's just coded in as a patch of grass set piece wise.

Nah man you need to build each structure type that requires a gem to be placed inside of it. And you need to place that gem slotted Structure onto each of the circles in the set piece.

so for example you’d need to Place a Moon Dial on top of one of the spots. Etc..

After the annoying puzzle known as Metheus... I would say ANYTHING is possible when it comes to Klei and what this set piece could be used for.

7 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Nah man you need to build each structure type that requires a gem to be placed inside of it. And you need to place that gem slotted Structure onto each of the circles in the set piece.

so for example you’d need to Place a Moon Dial on top of one of the spots. Etc..

After the annoying puzzle known as Metheus... I would say ANYTHING is possible when it comes to Klei and what this set piece could be used for.

There's literally nothing in the code that would indicate this.

On 3/2/2020 at 6:06 PM, Mike23Ua said:

Can you like, give an example? Like a picture or video at the least?

9 minutes ago, -Variant said:

Can you like, give an example? Like a picture or video at the least?

Of which one? The Metheus? or the crop circle? 

I don’t have a world save with a Crop Circle in it, but I’ll see what I can do with a photo edit I guess.

Archived