Found A Strange Pattern On The Ground

Just now, Mike23Ua said:

I don’t have a world save with a Crop Circle in it, but I’ll see what I can do with a photo edit I guess.

Crop circle. Despite the code saying it does nothing I'd rather see in game proof of something happening with it.

10 minutes ago, -Variant said:

Crop circle. Despite the code saying it does nothing I'd rather see in game proof of something happening with it.

It’s not and never has been Actual in-game proof.. it’s a rather simple Theory of what it COULD be designed to do... or rather could be updated to do later.

The whole Theory is based off collecting all the parts to the Wooden thing and taking them to a specific location and placing them to advance levels in Single Player DS.

But can you lie and tell me that these don’t look like Colorful keys to uhhh Something?

6ABBC1ED-646A-49CB-9C11-EF3551C14EB4.jpeg

69A681F9-3DF5-4C23-9F90-8103A4C3AF8E.png

On 3/5/2020 at 7:55 AM, Mike23Ua said:

snip

This set piece also spawns in Singleplayer where there is no moon rock. It's just a design set piece like those random pieces of chess ground and marble pillars that you get and there's nothing special about it. There has been nothing special about it since like 2015.

Archived