[Game Update] - 386795

• Developer
  • The Attach Tackle action now works correctly while the tackle is inside a backpack or any other container
  • Fixed the missing name on clients for fishing bobbers that have been casted
  • Fixed the Gingerbread Pigs sometimes disappearing during their death animation
  • Fixed a bug where perishable items would have a too much perish time removed on their first update. This was most noticeable with fast perishing items like the Mushtree Spores
  • Fixed the number of Gold Nuggets that the Pig King tosses when given a Live Eel

View full update

• Like 18
  • Thanks 6

1 hour ago, ScottHansen said:
  • The Attach Tackle action now works correctly while the tackle is inside a backpack or any other container
  • Fixed the missing name on clients for fishing bobbers that have been casted
  • Fixed the Gingerbread Pigs sometimes disappearing during their death animation
  • Fixed a bug where perishable items would have a too much perish time removed on their first update. This was most noticeable with fast perishing items like the Mushtree Spores
  • Fixed the number of Gold Nuggets that the Pig King tosses when given a Live Eel

View full update

I have a question about Wurt, Wortox and Webber- Pig people hate them and attempt to punch them in the face on sight... 

so how is Wurt, Webber and Wortox supposed to obtain the Pig Belts to trade with the Pig King? 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Mike23Ua said:

I have a question about Wurt, Wortox and Webber- Pig people hate them and attempt to punch them in the face on sight... 

so how is Wurt, Webber and Wortox supposed to obtain the Pig Belts to trade with the Pig King? 

Killing them for It lmao.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Hornete said:

Wurt can still trade the belt to start the minigame.

Okay thanks! I just unlocked Wurt and haven’t played her much, I just know that he won’t trade her ingots for trinkets.

And also maybe it’s just my bad luck but on Xbox One I have yet to see a pig spawn wearing a belt. :(

I have However.. seen LOTS of Gingerpigs and Gingerpig homes lol.. luckily they DON’T run around punching poor Wurt, Wortox & Webber in their face :(

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ScottHansen said:

Fixed a bug where perishable items would have a too much perish time removed on their first update. This was most noticeable with fast perishing items like the Mushtree Spores

It looks like that bugfix just bugged the whole spoilage. Lichen perishes by only ~5% per day, making it last for about 20 days.

• Haha 2

Just now, Viktor234 said:

It looks like that bugfix just bugged the whole spoilage. Lichen perishes by only ~5% per day, making it last for about 20 days.

Seems yes..

Just now I start a new world with my friend, find all the food is so weird!

Waiting for update..

Before that, I AM GONNA ENJOY IT NOW! :D

10 hours ago, 359368170 said:

What's this action mean in DST?

Placing something on the Float or Lure slot of your Sea/Ice fishing rod. When you're holding the rod, and have one of the slots empty, right clicking an item on your inventory does the 'Attach Tackle' action rather than the regular investigate or eat action 

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, SinancoTheBest said:

Placing something on the Float or Lure slot of your Sea/Ice fishing rod. When you're holding the rod, and have one of the slots empty, right clicking an item on your inventory does the 'Attach Tackle' action rather than the regular investigate or eat action 

It does this on Xbox also.. (or it did, I don’t know if it still does) Super Annoying though, I’m starving to death- need to eat the stack of berries in my inventory but instead it wants to attach it to my fishing rod.