Your DS Voice headcanons (Share them!)

8 hours ago, Canis said:

The voice that his actor gives him in this video, but more nasally.

Haven't really watched the video myself, always saw it drifting around but giving it a quick listen, this.
Maxwell is almost on point here.
The rest of them almost match what I had in mind, Woodie could be a bit more stereotype-y if that makes Wilson and a Wilson is close to what I imagined.

Not sure about Wicker, never really thought of her too much, otherwise Webber should 100% have his voice from the Winter's Feast video, even if it is non canon.
Not sure about Willow, would I be shot for saying Alice from BATIM? At least Minespatch will understand that one.
Not sure about this one but I could also match Wortox with Wally, to a fashion at least.
Wagstaff; Thomas.
Or back to Wilson, maybe Norman.

Otherwise can't fully explain how I imagine the other characters.

Given Wicker's instrument I always thought she'd sound very nasal, sort of like that actress that played the series "the nanny" in the 90s.

I always thought Woodie would speak in a calm manner, sort of like McCree from Overwatch but with canadian accent instead.

Wurt as a generic very little child voice, but modified with a basal soft gargling monster sound.

Webber, Wilson and Willow in the carol video are spot on.

Wendy as generic cartoon creepy girl, agreed.

And Wolfgang can perfectly be either the heavy from TF2.....

Spoiler

...or Lillypichu

I have a few set voice hcs!
My maxwell hc voice if freaky fred from the courage the cowardly dog episode.. well, take a guess:

Spoiler

I can picture Winona having the voice of the person singing the song in the creepy short film "Possibly in Michigan". it's an odd one, but i felt like it fit her.

Spoiler

Wilba is definitely Darla Dimple from Cats don't dance.

Spoiler

Wendy is just. she's wednesday addams ok. no question

Spoiler

I wanted to do a wes hc voice because 1. he takes up half of my brain capacity, and 2. i wanted to do a sort of "what if" kinda thing. i made the joke that he was moomin from the 80's/90's (i cant remember what year exactly) moomin series, and then it stuck with me because he sounds a bit stuffy in this episode and i felt it fit pretty well. for some reason. 

Spoiler

but yeah thats it. eat up. 

I’m thinking that the constant is some sort of purgatory between heaven & hell- and that the characters in the game in some way or another actually Died in real life prior to arriving there.

For Maxwell, Charlie, Wilbur, Wes and Wolfgang they were all a Circus/Magic act performance riding in a train that gets tragically crashed correct?

Willow Burns a lighter inside of a closet and burns an entire orphanage down, so it’s only her ghost that actually escapes out the front door.

Wendy is the one who actually Died... But because the constant is a purgatory between heaven and hell and can not properly project living life-forms, her still very much alive sister Abigail is viewed as a ghost in this world.

Winona is working at the Voxola And witnesses her purple gloved “Boss” get sucked into into a machine before the Machine explodes, she is temporarily able to fix it long enough to see her missing younger sister Charlie in the portal, right before Charlie pulls her into the portal and the factory explodes collapsing down onto itself before anyone can investigate, This is actual DS Lore- But in my head canon I believe that the Machines first explosion actually caused the Factory to collapse Crushing Winona and killing her.

Wilson is seen mixing chemicals into a potion only for it to fail and explode in his face, he then sits down in a chair and the Voxola Machine asks him if he wants unimaginable knowledge, this is where Wilson in DS actual lore gets sucked into the constant, but in my head cannon I’m thinking he actually sit down in his chair upset about failure completely unaware that his face is being melted away by the failed experiment that exploded in it.

As for the rest of the cast- I don’t have enough lore on them to really have actual answers for.

Its creepy... it’s dark, and I know your all probably thinking I’m messed up, Sorry.. my dad writes horror & even as a very young child I spent my life watching horror films. But in a game where Krampus quite literally comes after you for doing too many naughty things... what other reasonable logical explanation can you possibly give?

2 hours ago, Clownyshush said:

Wendy is just. she's wednesday addams ok. no question

Hide contents

Spoiler

"And then mommy kissed daddy, and the angel told the stork, so the stork flew down from heaven, and left a diamond, under a leaf, in the cabbage patch, and the diamond turned into a baby.
"Our parents are having a baby too."
"They had s__."
*SUSPENCEFUL MUSIC*

This killed me.

Archived