Jump to content

What do you want to see on Hallowed Nights?


Recommended Posts

What i want to see is the costume collection, i want the Webilisk skin so bad... What i mean with this, is the Costume skins can be weaved and everything, they are my favorite skins tbh, so what you guys want to see on this hallowed nights?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Superwolfkid said:

I know this is sort of off task but I sort of wish for the return of the curio chest, but only for certain events, as they give you a better chance for the items specifically from that event.

Yeah, they should remove the item drop, the chest is so much better and less time consuming.

Anyway, back on topic. I thought we already have a thread for this?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, NoscopeFelix said:

I just want them to do something in game. Like actual trick or treating at pig houses or sth like that. I mean the items skins are cool and all, but they will come nonetheless. I just hope I get a headpiece for once.

Rofl yeah OKAY I’m assuming you’ve never played as Wortox?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, NoscopeFelix said:

I just want them to do something in game. Like actual trick or treating at pig houses or sth like that. I mean the items skins are cool and all, but they will come nonetheless. I just hope I get a headpiece for once.

Ooo! They actually had a mod for that in the vanilla dont starve! You could put on items that matched like for example, if you had a pickaxe and miner hat, your character would say "I'm a Miner!". And if you interacted with a pig house, the pig would ask who you are, your character states it, and they give you candy! Here's a link to a video showcasing the mod!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Pig people are hostile towards Wortox, I try to avoid them when playing as him. Lol

And webber as well, but if your talking about the trick or treating thing, the pigs will be in their house so that won't really be a problem for wortoxes or webbers

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, Superwolfkid said:

Ooo! They actually had a mod for that in the vanilla dont starve! You could put on items that matched like for example, if you had a pickaxe and miner hat, your character would say "I'm a Miner!". And if you interacted with a pig house, the pig would ask who you are, your character states it, and they give you candy! Here's a link to a video showcasing the mod!

 

Oh yea I remember that. That’s from bumbleborg.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

Pig people are hostile towards Wortox, I try to avoid them when playing as him. Lol

How about you have to wear a hallowed night mask at dusk or night to trick or treat at the houses. And at daytime the pigs attack anyone who wear that mask and see them as a monster(like the spider queen hat) , but during dusk they get neutral to anyone who wears it( they see them as trick or treater).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Coolderclim said:

Поместите все старые скины Хэллоуина в семейную реликвию и позвольте нам соткать их элегантные версии :)

A good idea

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, POWD3d4 said:

A good idea

Tbh I’d like another shot at getting them before they turn heirloom.

 

2 minutes ago, Queron81 said:

Random event: Zombies coming out of the ground at dusk and attacking the players.

I got an idea to make it even scarier ! Not any old zombies ... wes zombiesFB226DFC-E40C-414F-A13F-C7E5E44E8E83.jpeg.cd7ae47f897794fa53041177e910c5d5.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Maybe friendly werepigs during only in the month of October?

Ooh! How about this?

How about Every creature has a costume!! Think about it!

Maybe pigs wear really bad, but cute looking were pig masks and were pig suit.

Mactusks could wear a vampire suit (jokes about their tusk.)

And maybe the spider queen could dress up like a fly... or something as an example.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/6/2019 at 8:53 PM, Ismael Marin said:

What i want to see is the costume collection, i want the Webilisk skin so bad... What i mean with this, is the Costume skins can be weaved and everything, they are my favorite skins tbh, so what you guys want to see on this hallowed nights?

Why, as a certified WEBBER MAIN I can assure you that is literally his worst skin and I wouldnt have bought it if it wasnt for my 100% completion dedication.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, JustCrimson said:

Why, as a certified WEBBER MAIN I can assure you that is literally his worst skin and I wouldnt have bought it if it wasnt for my 100% completion dedication.

I like Webilisk skin, it looks better on the animation though.Still i think snowfallen is his best skin.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

×
×
  • Create New...