A Don’t Starve Together Story Written by the DST Forum Community.

9 minutes ago, FuffledBeeQueen said:

But then the Master of the Arena, Pudgy the Pugna summoned a Big Giant Ape th-
Hey that's not how the story goes, said Wickerbottom, while Wortox snickered. So they fought over it, but Wortox won and finished summoning the Huge Boarilla into the story, a dangerous Monkey with big battle armor capable of rolling its foes into pancakes!

While this is happening Wilsons jaw drops as he looks in the sky an Sees this

Spoiler

5d8a2f7bdfd8e_Download(6).jpeg.41c926f68a380515f4c07980c00715b5.jpeg

*Moon goes BOOM!"

While ,what apears to be a "Platipine?" rolls around at the speed of sound.

And even more lunar Islands are created.

Spoiler

You asked for it,no i show you how to make wierd Storys!

5 minutes ago, FuffledBeeQueen said:

But then the Master of the Arena, Pudgy the Pugna summoned a Big Giant Ape th-
Hey that's not how the story goes, said Wickerbottom, while Wortox snickered. So they fought over it, but Wortox won and finished summoning the Huge Boarilla into the story, a dangerous Monkey with big battle armor capable of rolling its foes into pancakes!

Wendy looks at her sisters ghost with a confused look on her face, “First we fight Super Mario’s Toadstool, now we have to fight Superman Villian Gorilla Grodd.. what’s next we will have to battle Batman & the Powerpuff girls too?” Abigail replies in a ghostly moan- “fooooorrr oooonnnccccee Im gladdddd I’m deeeeaaadddd woooo.”

Just now, Mike23Ua said:

Wendy looks at her sisters ghost with a confused look on her face, “First we fight Super Mario’s Toadstool, now we have to fight Superman Villian Gorilla Grodd.. what’s next we will have to battle Batman & the Powerpuff girls too?” Abigail replies in a ghostly moan- “fooooorrr oooonnnccccee Im gladdddd I’m deeeeaaadddd woooo.”

Why should we play by the rules then hyuhyuhyu

A Bouncy Flouncy Heart to tell a tale
Bounced around the twins
To make the Dead Girl a touch less pale
A miracle to be told,
A miracle to be hold,
The Dead Girl was no longer dead, alive and well, the curse gone

There, now dare I say, repeat that last statement my dear poor soul, hyuhyu

4 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Now they too See the "Platipine?",spacestation and half destroeyd moon.

Abigail no kills her self and waves Wendy good by as she decides to vanish into the afterlife because this is to much for her.

4 minutes ago, trinket_4 said:

and a strange rain starts

It starts to rain Wes clones created by the moon magic with, a help from Charlie, "This is the moment i was waiting for! Noone stands a chance against my Wes clones army! I will conquer the Constant, my spy Wes did a great job giving me information i needed, i will reward him with even more power than he already has!".

Everyone started to run and hide. They had no chance against a mute lunatic army, but among all the screaming and running a dapper gentlemen stood up. He wasn’t running. He was never gonna run from a mime. “I own you” he said to all the raining wes then he turn his face to the sky and said “I’m sorry Charlie”. He summoned a million shadow duelist for a cost of never being able to be sane again.

3 hours ago, NormalPinkerton said:

But out of the shadows appears the true mastermind behind all of this...

Reveal hidden contents

Resultado de imagem para it was me dio brando

IT WAS ME, DIO!

This is when the old lady gets an idea and reads her most powerful book of them all- The End is Nigh.. and strikes this fearsome foe dead with 16 rapid and very deadly lightning strikes, Everyone in the group immediately turns to her and asks “wow.. why didn’t you just use that on the other Fifteen Thousand monsters that have tried to eat us?”

13 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

This is when the old lady gets an idea and reads her most powerful book of them all- The End is Nigh.. and strikes this fearsome foe dead with 16 rapid and very deadly lightning strikes, Everyone in the group immediately turns to her and asks “wow.. why didn’t you just use that on the other Fifteen Thousand monsters that have tried to eat us?”

and the old woman said "because I didn't want to spoiler it to you guys"

2 hours ago, trinket_4 said:

and the old woman said "because I didn't want to spoiler it to you guys"

"I'm more impressed that you managed to kill all those skeletons with only 16 lightning bolts" remarks the bearded man. He quickly Realized that it was, in fact, not enough to kill them all and that they where only stunned by the sudden thunder. The survivors promptly had a bad time

54 minutes ago, Theukon-dos said:

"I'm more impressed that you managed to kill all those skeletons with only 16 lightning bolts" remarks the bearded man. He quickly Realized that it was, in fact, not enough to kill them all and that they where only stunned by the sudden thunder. The survivors promptly had a bad time

Millions of Wes become s a n s and went to attack the survivors.

13 minutes ago, Ismael Marin said:

Millions of Wes become s a n s and went to attack the survivors.

WIlson screamed out in pain when one of the sans-wes' bit his leg.
"Oh god! Why?!"

The sans-wes looked up and said, "Maybe it's the way you're dressed?"

25 minutes ago, Canis said:

WIlson screamed out in pain when one of the sans-wes' bit his leg.
"Oh god! Why?!"

The sans-wes looked up and said, "Maybe it's the way you're dressed?"

and then, as the blue lightning stuck, Wilson't body began contorting, Bending into unnatural formations as his flesh wasted away, his eyes dropped out of his head, and his skin merged with his suit as it turned a pale blue.

He has transformed into the dredded were-sans

56 minutes ago, Theukon-dos said:

and then, as the blue lightning stuck, Wilson't body began contorting, Bending into unnatural formations as his flesh wasted away, his eyes dropped out of his head, and his skin merged with his suit as it turned a pale blue.

He has transformed into the dredded were-sans

While all this is happening, a Weremoose is trampling on multitudes of dead Wes bodies with wild abandon.

10 minutes ago, Canis said:

More and more of the survivors started to become infected with the dreaded curse of sansthropy. One after another, they began to transform into sans.

But then Batman showed up and kicked everyone’s butt with some classic Bam, Biff, Pow Pop up bubbles  & the world was once again saved thanks to the Powerpuff Girls! Wait no... that’s not right-

Batman wins because he is Batman, order is restored- the undead army falls to piles of Bone & all the DST characters are reverted back to their original form, and so ends the first chapter of our heroes journey- 

tune in next week for the next exciting episode of Dragonb— I mean, join us next time as our heroes journey out to sea in search of lost treasures & ghost pirate ships.

2 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

But then Batman showed up and kicked everyone’s butt with some classic Bam, Biff, Pow Pop up bubbles  & the world was once again saved thanks to the Powerpuff Girls! Wait no... that’s not right-

Batman wins because he is Batman, order is restored- the undead army falls to piles of Bone & all the DST characters are reverted back to their original form, and so ends the first chapter of our heroes journey- 

tune in next week for the next exciting episode of Dragonb— I mean, join us next time as our heroes journey out to sea in search of lost treasures & ghost pirate ships.

then Batman suffocates wigfrid due to her very beatiful voice.

everyone suddenly dies, world resets.

Just now, __IvoCZE__ said:

then Batman suffocates wigfrid due to her very beatiful voice.

everyone suddenly dies, world resets.

on this brand new world, as everyone gets throw out the portal, they notice that there is no day-time on this world, this is the world of the dark. (LIGHTS OUT MODE)

“Why’s it so dark?!” Whispers Winona,

”We love the dark” says Webber

”I can’t read my books in the Dark!” growls Wickerbottom.

“I can’t see what I’m fighting!!” Yells wigfrid while unknowingly beating Wes over the head with her battle spear.

Archived