[Poll] On Farming

upper text  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Who can farm the best and fastest? (In terms of amount of any given resource in the shortest amount of time)

If we're talking about actual farms then early game, wormwood, late game wickerbottom.

For general resources?

If it's wood, Maxwell. Grass, twigs berry's, stone fruit, rocks, dragonfly, bee queen, krampus sacks, reeds, lichen, splumonkeys, feathers all belong to wickerbottom. (I'm sure I'm missing something)

37 minutes ago, 1bubbainpa said:

The problem with Wormwood farming is that it gets to the point where you’re spending hours just planting and replanting seeds.

It’s basically slavery.

A guy from our server played wormwood for the first time ever. He never went out of base for 20 days, and he realized that when the season changed and he wanted to unionize. I had to use force and whip him with tail o three cats to have him get back to work.

Slaves are so disobedient today.

47 minutes ago, 1bubbainpa said:

The problem with Wormwood farming is that it gets to the point where you’re spending hours just planting and replanting seeds.

It’s basically slavery.

I'm usually wormwood (I'm always wormwood), and  on one world, I spent 2 days planting all my seeds.

then a wickerbottom came and used applied horticulture.

2 hours ago, Brago-sama said:

If we're talking about actual farms then early game, wormwood, late game wickerbottom.

For general resources?

If it's wood, Maxwell. Grass, twigs berry's, stone fruit, rocks, dragonfly, bee queen, krampus sacks, reeds, lichen, splumonkeys, feathers all belong to wickerbottom. (I'm sure I'm missing something)

you forgot morsel, tentacle spike, tentacle spot, light bulb, small glowberry and lightning!

and then maybe rot, poop, monster meat, beefalo wool and dragonfruit

This is a pretty vague question, there are many things too farm in this game and some characters are better at it then others

That being said i chose who can farm the most resources in a small time from day 1 and i picked maxwell but wolfgang can also fit that

Archived