The Story of Ancient Civilization

Green, orange and purple gems are a mix of other gems, being from red, blue and yellow. Red and blue gems can be found on the surface, in graves and in monsters. It is clear red and blue contains darkness of some kind. Yellow gem is the only strange one. Many characters point out that it sparkly, weird and magical.

I believe the yellow gem was perhaps constructed, or atleast used, to beat the shadows. Everything you craft from it provides sanity, light and Magilumenumenum gives a speed boost to potentially run from Them. But alas, it was not strong enough.

I think that Matheus was the queen and the other one the king. One own the tragic torch, the other the cane. The king died, surrounded by shadows and the queen doesn't success to save him and her civilisation. Maybe they died because they accidentally free the Fuel weaver.

2 minutes ago, Nino123 said:

I think that Matheus was the queen and the other one the king. One own the tragic torch, the other the cane. The king died, surrounded by shadows and the queen doesn't success to save him and her civilisation. Maybe they died because they accidentally free the Fuel weaver.

Actually, Metheus is the Fuelweaver.

There isn't any reference for a king, and I don't think there was a king, however it's still possible.

Just now, GrandTardigrade said:

Actually, Metheus is the Fuelweaver.

There isn't any reference for a king, and I don't think there was a king, however it's still possible.

What? The fuelweaver even CALLS for Metheus, So they are definetly not the same

i would like to know if they have found the torch and the cane or they craftet it or did they bring it from above

and yea there is a king and a queen. look on their coat. on pic 2 the king is up and he holds the cane up. the queen is going away and her head is down. on the enxt pic it chnaged. the king is now down and loosing his power but the queen also doesnt look strong. on the last pic it looks like its the queen but shes wearing the coat of the king and no torch and no cane anymore. they both lie on the ground infront of her.

so what i would like to know what are these powers we are talking about? cause in fact the power is the torch and the cane. that means they have light for the darkness and they can walk faster to their goal. lets say the goal is the gateway. so before they had the knowledge of the torch and the cane they coudnt go in the darkness and coudnt ever find the gateway. then the next question is what did the gateway give them. and pls the answer isnt dark magic. cause dark magic doesnt mean anything. its dark magic but what kind and why

Archived