New critter morph designs

3 minutes ago, minespatch said:

What's "next phase"? :wilson_shocked:

first is concept and then is production, once production of the art is finished and joined with the code, then is released. 

So is like this my flow of mod production:

Concept: gathering of ideas and sketchs until a design is a aproved.

Production: doing the art for each piece that needs to be change and doing the code to make it work.

Release: upload the mod and doing balances and fixes.

29 minutes ago, erny0507 said:

New drecko in town!, its just a base concept though, should i consider it ready to go to the next phase and do the rest of the art pieces?idle.gif.3eee259e27a6045b8ad9f747749c0c1b.gif

Looks like a lettuce, is it supposed to produce algae when sheared?

24 minutes ago, Dovahkick said:

Looks like a lettuce, is it supposed to produce algae when sheared?

Critter morphs are this kind of mod that we can never have enough, so I believe any idea is good. And I really like how your critters look so yes, please, make more of them!

But doesn't this one duplicate functionality of Kelp Pacu?

3 minutes ago, pether said:

Critter morphs are this kind of mod that we can never have enough, so I believe any idea is good. And I really like how your critters look so yes, please, make more of them!

But doesn't this one duplicate functionality of Kelp Pacu?

yeah, if u dont want to deal with the fishes, this one is an option, i also want to give it another route to get algae, so you can have 2 routes and do acording to your needs and resources

1 minute ago, erny0507 said:

yeah, if u dont want to deal with the fishes, this one is an option, i also want to give it another route to get algae, so you can have 2 routes and do acording to your needs and resources

OK, if this is by design then cool :) as I said, we can never have enough critter morphs, and this one looks to have top quality (as always), so go for it!

14 hours ago, FreezingSlickT said:

Hey, how about a Freshwater Pokeshell?  It will drown in anything but freshwater, and when they die, they drop a lot of meat, but are always aggresive.  They eat algae, pacu fillet, and rot piles.

I dont do pokeshells as of now, maybe in the far future, idk what might happens next, but not as now, they need the double amount of work and is a luxury i cant afford. 

More delays! yay, i have finished the adult but there is upcoming chances for modding that will nuke everything each update for a while.

In other news, i wanna do a drecko that produces a edible cold fluf, and that fluf can be mix with other stuff to make icecream, let me know what do u think about it? 

41 minutes ago, erny0507 said:

More delays! yay, i have finished the adult but there is upcoming chances for modding that will nuke everything each update for a while.

In other news, i wanna do a drecko that produces a edible cold fluf, and that fluf can be mix with other stuff to make icecream, let me know what do u think about it? 

I, Love, It.  It would be a very interesting way to make ice cream, but still a welcome one.  Maybe you need to mix it with ice and some other things like a bristle blossom, or maybe a new plant all together

11 hours ago, erny0507 said:

I think that the icecream should be made from the milk of GassyMoo.
I wrote down the idea of the corresponding mod on a piece of paper. but I don't know when I'll do it yet.

On 6/20/2021 at 12:13 PM, Sanchozz said:

I think that the icecream should be made from the milk of GassyMoo.
I wrote down the idea of the corresponding mod on a piece of paper. but I don't know when I'll do it yet.

so your claiming the icecream mod idea? i dont understand what are you trying to say. Also the food wouldnt be icecream per se, id still have to choose the name but it would be theme after it.

5 hours ago, the adir842 said:

hi it's been a while sience i last checked the chat... (had a small hietas from many games as i was in ark FNF and repentence)
need anything that i can help with? 

Naa, just enjoy the game and the mods, im taking a pause so i can learn and use the features from the dlc like landing and conquering planets and learning radiation.

41 minutes ago, erny0507 said:

Naa, just enjoy the game and the mods, im taking a pause so i can learn and use the features from the dlc like landing and conquering planets and learning radiation.

learning about radiation
huh i wonder if there are positive benefits to have radiation 

1 hour ago, the adir842 said:

learning about radiation
huh i wonder if there are positive benefits to have radiation 

an update about using it to improve plants has been released, i wanna have my hands on that part too

maybe creat a radiation slug that can take a mutant seed out of a mutant plant
(yes i did just check the wiki for this)
the point of mutant plants is that they don't produce seeds so if you can find a late game way to creat a certian kind of plant modifire it will be usful don't you think?

On 7/8/2021 at 3:44 AM, the adir842 said:

maybe creat a radiation slug that can take a mutant seed out of a mutant plant
(yes i did just check the wiki for this)
the point of mutant plants is that they don't produce seeds so if you can find a late game way to creat a certian kind of plant modifire it will be usful don't you think?

idk, i havent tame the rad stuff, still trying to get to the planet, so not quite sure :confused:

Archived