New critter morph designs

The new drecko will be released soon, once steam gets it together, i wanna work on a mod with plants and food, so far the concept its this:

Since adding elements its such a chore and last time i check it was limited too, all be will work as items, like wood logs
Breaking down food intro ingredients and plants

Fruits: Can be eaten raw, can be broken down into sacarose with the dlc
        Dragon fruit: high temperature, dessert theme, tall (3 tiles), uses sand as fertilizer, hot (30C-50C)
        Aguaymanto: orange, sweet and acid, atmos: natural gas,
Vegetables:can be extracted with the pressing machine thing into oils (vegetal oil pot)
        Onion: Can be used into producing onion rings and oil
        Tomate:
        Palm plant: produce oil
Meats: fillet and meat already exist
Spices: seasons food.
        Oregano: for salty food
        Comino: for salty food
        Clavo de olor: for sweet food

Recipes: Example
Tuna: (doesnt spoil)
Fillet, salt, water, vegetal oil pod. 

I forgot to tell, but here it is, my dad has 2 cancers going on im dedicating all my time and effort into taking care of him, taking him to the hospital and all the documents health care demands, and believe its a lot. His conditions are bad and keep pilling on but we still doing our best so, any project i had its either paused or slowed a lot. Thanks guys for your patience.

Hi guys a few updates, the new plants and food mod is a collab so when speaking about ill say we, we finished the concept phase for the plants, the sketches and i started the testing of the animations. It went terrible bad, spriter is horrible to do animations in, but still trying,not promise but attempts.

With the new patch in the preview branch there are a few things to see about my mods.

Puft and dreckos morphs are fine.

Pip morphs is fine but it will need further testing with the new official morph.

Hatch and pacu morphs are conflicting with the improvements on the way elements are loading in, making imposible for the conditions for egg morph be modified, meaning, the chances of certain egg being affected by temperature or by food, cant be added. I sumited a report about it, cause i spoke with the creator of the mod that klei is using a inspiration for their improvements and they did that part, of loading the elements wrong, but its not noticiable for the base game and only for mods, so they might not touch that part in that case i think the solution would be to remove those conditions and make them available on the molecular forge.

So the options are these:

1 Wait for a miracle and its fixed by klei some day.

2 Remove the conditions and add them to the molecular forge.

15 hours ago, Sanchozz said:

3 Just avoid premature too early access to static fields. I sent you a patch to github. As you can see, everything works:

1285328530_2022-05-1613-54-30.thumb.png.0c83c4efdab5cad0cbbc5a95220144c1.png

Thanks, ill check it out, now the bug report is gonna be awkward now

10 hours ago, erny0507 said:

now the bug report is gonna be awkward now

I once opened bug report that a feature doesn't work. It appeared that I didn't click the thing to enable it. It happens :P

Archived