New critter morph designs

34 minutes ago, minespatch said:

How fast can the sheering be?

idk, i usually use the number by default, comparing to the default drecko, should it be faster or slower the production? i aim for balance, nice profile pic btw

1 hour ago, the adir842 said:

mossy drecko looks cute
now i just need to see the snowy drecko xD

wow you read my mind, i have been thinking about it, i think the product would be snow and gelatine, and gelatine could be use to craft long lasting food

6 hours ago, erny0507 said:

wow you read my mind, i have been thinking about it, i think the product would be snow and gelatine, and gelatine could be use to craft long lasting food

Perfect! Imagine keeping them in a carbon room for food preservation!

19 hours ago, erny0507 said:

sheering snow (or is it shoveling snow off them) and pooping out a new item (gelatine)
i like this

Edit: i just imagening this that the gelatine is just the same one we use for hand sanetizing (irl)

the concept for mechanics for now would be like this:

Mossy drecko:

• diet: water weed
  • production: slime/polluted dirt ?
  • sheerable? is that a word? pls send help: algae
  • condition for material to grow: carbon dioxide

Frosty drecko:

• diet: nosh bean/sleat wheat
  • production: gelatine? could be another material that serves as a base for lasting food
  • sheerable: snow 
  • condition for material to grown: oxygen

i think the mossy drecko should sh*t out slime (without slimelung germs)
because the drecko doesn't eat any slimelung germs metarial (like swamp things)

as for the frosty drecko i think a special gelly that preserves food is good (not need of much change

while it's possible i think it's the worst of 2 bad options

the worst thing about this is algae is used for little but that little is VERY important and has no real connections to anything besides slime and Pwater (in game) and pretty much nothing IRL

On 8/23/2021 at 3:25 AM, the adir842 said:

while it's possible i think it's the worst of 2 bad options

the worst thing about this is algae is used for little but that little is VERY important and has no real connections to anything besides slime and Pwater (in game) and pretty much nothing IRL

what do u suggest then? cant be slime

On 9/7/2021 at 5:40 AM, NeoDeusMachina said:

Why not? Snotty Drecko producing slime from its nose, needs to be kept in a cold environment! Spawns at a colder body temperature. Too far? XD

cause i rather avoid the base critter production, btw i have been working on the lore of my game and waiting for a mayor release of an update on oni to finish the current worked on critter mods.

Archived