New critter morph designs

iirc steam is a pure form of water meaning there will be nothing to expel (like when P water/salt water evaporate it evaporate into steam while leaving sand or salt behind)
and what does this prehistoric hatch have anything to do with it (idk anything about it)

maybe make him produce cooled water?
the explenation about this is that it tries to cool down the steam into ice to poop out but can't because it's too hot remaining with 30C water

this also goes well with all of the vanilla pufts as water is boiled into steam so if the room is hot enough for steam to form then it's probably hot enough to boil water to the point as well and in every vanilla puft the thing they poop out doesn't have much problem going back to the gas they consumed to make it in the first place

I made a big mistake, i test the alpha, but since i cant buy the dlc, my game crashes, its my fault i should have known better, but i wanted a free sample per se, now i cant do anything with the game. Ill buy the dlc in Ā february or those month, when im on a better economic position. Im sorry for all the delays.

17 hours ago, erny0507 said:

I made a big mistake, i test the alpha, but since i cant buy the dlc, my game crashes, its my fault i should have known better, but i wanted a free sample per se, now i cant do anything with the game. Ill buy the dlc in Ā february or those month, when im on a better economic position. Im sorry for all the delays.

Other people had similar issues. Maybe this could help you.

I forgot, i was thinking and speaking with other modders, the idea of doing a planetoid of only critters of mine as mod, it would use all of my mods and change the adquisition, instead of fabrication, it would be ranching them from a custom platenoid, its just an idea thrown that might be worked on the future.

2 hours ago, erny0507 said:

I cant load my previous saves, it crashes, i have been advancing the art for the demonic puft adult so will finish that and eventually put all together, so no worries.

I still work on the lips but the rest is final.

image.png.283825d953c7946505230778430062ae.png

It needs more eyes !!!

On 12/16/2020 at 10:05 AM, Dovahkick said:

Why not just one single, big green eye instead of the usual three, if you catch my meaning?

sure, let me give it a try :D

On 12/16/2020 at 12:52 AM, the adir842 said:

maybe make the eyes yellower?
just a suggestion

also i am pretty sure you did nothing when i adressed the problem of the scales and dots
it looks like it got shot multible times and then they try stiching his flesh back on but did it all wrong

Cause I like it ._.Ā 

31 minutes ago, the adir842 said:

i view it pretty badly as you can see

I would like to agree on that though. The scales don't merge well with the body because of the sudden change ofĀ color, the horn could be given that "sprouting out" kind of look with the skin slightly protruding into the horn's base. Both the horn and the scales also seem to lack a black outline...else there is one, but it's barely visible.

2 hours ago, Dovahkick said:

I would like to agree on that though. The scales don't merge well with the body because of the sudden change ofĀ color, the horn could be given that "sprouting out" kind of look with the skin slightly protruding into the horn's base. Both the horn and the scales also seem to lack a black outline...else there is one, but it's barely visible.

noted, ill see what i can do

I dont quite like it though, i think ill add a shine to the scales:

image.png

It's starting to look good. I'd pick the 2nd option IMO.
The horn looksĀ much better, but the body feels way too slick. See if you can fix that, by playing a bit with its outline. Add a liiitle bit more scales as well where there aren't much, to keep it consistent.

Overall, it makes me want toĀ 20333466_Ripandtear.png.499e209424bda6fb38b6e647527ea1f0.png.

9 hours ago, erny0507 said:

Another option:

image.png.f437d7e8459d25bd1c1f2815b92eb948.png

that looks kind of good
the eye is the wirdest part but i say you got a good baby right here :)

also i just realised what is wrong with these scales on the first picture
my long time spriting rivel shading: you got two sprites glued together one is the scale sprite while the other is the puft it self making it look stiched to the puft

10 hours ago, the adir842 said:

that looks kind of good
the eye is the wirdest part but i say you got a good baby right here :)

also i just realised what is wrong with these scales on the first picture
my long time spriting rivel shading: you got two sprites glued together one is the scale sprite while the other is the puft it self making it look stiched to the puft

i dont undertand u.u

Archived