New critter morph designs

Hey @erny0507, thanks for the critter mods, just one heads-up, Hatch Morphs is currently crashing the game for me and couple of other people according to mod workshop's comments, here's the exception it crashes with in my case:

[1] [ERROR] GameAssets(Clone) Error in GameAssets(Clone).Assets.OnPrefabInit 
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at HatchMorphs.MendingSerumConfig.CreatePrefab () [0x0012c] in <547f18371b384e44ac1dfbd9c087463f>:0 
  at EntityConfigManager.RegisterEntity (IEntityConfig config) [0x00000] in <131ffde19b0d4b59acee46fa85dbcc53>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) EntityConfigManager.EntityConfigManager.LoadGeneratedEntities_Patch6(EntityConfigManager,System.Collections.Generic.List`1<System.Type>)
  at LegacyModMain.LoadEntities (System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] types) [0x00000] in <131ffde19b0d4b59acee46fa85dbcc53>:0 
  at LegacyModMain.Load () [0x0004d] in <131ffde19b0d4b59acee46fa85dbcc53>:0 
  at Assets.CreatePrefabs () [0x00006] in <131ffde19b0d4b59acee46fa85dbcc53>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Assets.Assets.OnPrefabInit_Patch1(Assets)
  at KMonoBehaviour.InitializeComponent () [0x00068] in <05f44eb8fc41469aa5a54e1e089679ed>:0 

Also, I suggest storing the mod in GitLab/GitHub for better issue handling and linking it in the workshop page :) Also it's better to track the changes and submit suggestions/fixes if you also post the source code (I'm not sure what license is the mod posted with and whether maybe you just don't want to share the source code). Cheers!

On 10/2/2021 at 7:44 PM, NeveHanter said:

Hey @erny0507, thanks for the critter mods, just one heads-up, Hatch Morphs is currently crashing the game for me and couple of other people according to mod workshop's comments, here's the exception it crashes with in my case:

[1] [ERROR] GameAssets(Clone) Error in GameAssets(Clone).Assets.OnPrefabInit 
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at HatchMorphs.MendingSerumConfig.CreatePrefab () [0x0012c] in <547f18371b384e44ac1dfbd9c087463f>:0 
  at EntityConfigManager.RegisterEntity (IEntityConfig config) [0x00000] in <131ffde19b0d4b59acee46fa85dbcc53>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) EntityConfigManager.EntityConfigManager.LoadGeneratedEntities_Patch6(EntityConfigManager,System.Collections.Generic.List`1<System.Type>)
  at LegacyModMain.LoadEntities (System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] types) [0x00000] in <131ffde19b0d4b59acee46fa85dbcc53>:0 
  at LegacyModMain.Load () [0x0004d] in <131ffde19b0d4b59acee46fa85dbcc53>:0 
  at Assets.CreatePrefabs () [0x00006] in <131ffde19b0d4b59acee46fa85dbcc53>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Assets.Assets.OnPrefabInit_Patch1(Assets)
  at KMonoBehaviour.InitializeComponent () [0x00068] in <05f44eb8fc41469aa5a54e1e089679ed>:0 

Also, I suggest storing the mod in GitLab/GitHub for better issue handling and linking it in the workshop page :) Also it's better to track the changes and submit suggestions/fixes if you also post the source code (I'm not sure what license is the mod posted with and whether maybe you just don't want to share the source code). Cheers!

Thanks, ill check it that bug this week, the mod code is public, i just dont post it often cause its messy and im a bit self aware of it, also i used the helper of vs to upload the code and it is not certainly helpful at all, so thats why i dont upload often, i rather use manual upload then that but is already done :S 

Link to the mods code:

https://github.com/erny0507/ONI_MODS

Hi, now that mossy drecko is out, its time to move on to the next drecko. Ice theme and food production. It would be excluse to space out since many elements are space out theme.

Current name: Frosty drecko

Its open for change since its concept is changing too.

It would eat nosh bean/sleat wheat

It would produce sweet gelatine, it would be able to be refined into sucrose.in the molecular forge.

Recipes:

Torta helada: sweet and durable (not in real life btw):

Ingredients:

• Sweet gelatine
  • Ice
  • Bog Jelly 

Panetón: moderable sweet and eternal (not in real life either):

Ingredients:

• Sweet gelatine
  • Grubfruit
  • Pincha Peppernut
  • Balm Lily Flowers

Why do I feel like Balm lilies in the game would taste MINTY?
As for the Frosty drecko I keep thinking of the Sugar Molecule

The white stuff we know as sugar is sucrose, a molecule composed of 12 atoms of carbon, 22 atoms of hydrogen, and 11 atoms of oxygen (C12H22O11). Like all compounds made from these three elements, sugar is a carbohydrate.

So thinking of this, where is it getting the 3 elements from (water has two of them so....)
Nosh beans live in C02 only, ethanol is basically Hydrogen and Oxygen
Sleet wheat  needs water and can live in C02

I like the idea of its using any of those Gases as its main (H, 0, or C) gas to be in to sheer it.
Tho Carbon I think is my choice if i had to pick,
if its 02 then just means nosh beans would be harder to use in its pen, use sleet wheat instead then.
Hydrogen would still be a fine choice too.

I still just want more Algae methods, cause....Pufts suck at the process for it. Plus I really like the idea of chaining things to get algae.

I just realized too (as i was writing this) YOU RELEASED the MOSSY Drecko.....I LOVE YOU.

Water weed as the food is perfect as I know many dont use it often and giving it a use is nice.
(yes if you go for big food its ok, but really its just a flex at that point, that is why I use Food Variety mod, would like food choices with these plants.)
With bleach stone and salt/brine water for the Domesticated waterweed plant making algae possible but not easy. Without slimelung :-)

In respone to my statement
"I still just want more Algae methods, cause....Pufts suck at the process for it. Plus I really like the idea of chaining things to get algae."

What I mean is a chain that does not require slimelung, and also uses other resources like your:
Kelp Pacu (fertilizer or phosphate is great idea for food!) also great synergy with normal drecko's in game.

I would like a plant that harvested to give algae, would require light for sure
(maybe even one that needs to grow in water using polluted dirt or since it could be swamp based the new DLC spaced out MUD....ideas which critter poops out mud.....hint one of the DLC) Hey maybe have it convert the water its in to polluted so you have to clean the water tank it grows in...which could be automated. I am just ranting now sorry.

I just like the idea that Algae can be grown in real life, why cant we do something similar and be able to simi automate it in this game of ONI?

I have updated the code of my mods at:

https://github.com/erny0507/ONI_MODS

The code its messy so you have been warned.

You can copy and use the code but some parts belong to other modders, i asked for permition to use them in my mods, so if you use them you have to ask too.

The art is not allowed to be copy and used outside of the mods that it belongs to.

On 10/29/2021 at 4:50 AM, erny0507 said:

Hi, now that mossy drecko is out, its time to move on to the next drecko. Ice theme and food production. It would be excluse to space out since many elements are space out theme.

Current name: Frosty drecko

Its open for change since its concept is changing too.

It would eat nosh bean/sleat wheat

It would produce sweet gelatine, it would be able to be refined into sucrose.in the molecular forge.

Recipes:

Torta helada: sweet and durable (not in real life btw):

Ingredients:

• Sweet gelatine
  • Ice
  • Bog Jelly 

Panetón: moderable sweet and eternal (not in real life either):

Ingredients:

• Sweet gelatine
  • Grubfruit
  • Pincha Peppernut
  • Balm Lily Flowers

you forgot to say what does it sheer... when we talked about it the product was snow...
is it still the case?

6 hours ago, erny0507 said:

Idea for the body, im not quite sure about it

1image.png.c53d8700077b3162ec4724e90e50fa2d.png

2image.png.51020e2f34bf7fc97c04e7b74420cd90.png

3image.png.dba2f64a5a931ea3381e68045b30e2e6.png

that looks REALLY diffrent from last time, darn i missed a lot
it still looks like something that **** out snow tho xD as if it should poops out water but the tempeture is below freezing degree, so the snow which is pure water freeze over but the gel which has some metarial which allow it to be more like gel then to freeze over

Archived