New critter morph designs

I finished the adult one, the baby and egg will be done later.

excited.gif.6bd4f65e33cc76839f063d7a7c09707b.gif

On 9/22/2020 at 5:23 PM, Sasza22 said:

Looks really leafy. I`m thinking the head should be either more sharp, rusty looking or have a more square mechanical look.

I read it too late, i already finished the design :S

A sour gas puft could output sulfur. We don`t really know how strong that will be after the dlc. Also coal or refined carbon would make some sense.

For the steam puft it`s hard to find a solid output that makes sense. Maybe just make it output small amounts of algae. Would accomplish a similar thing as the regular pufts but without the extra steps.

Does the snow dreko eat sleet wheat? For that it should get something rare as output like lime.

Thanks for the input, sulfur i think not because it would make cause is useless and i had already recieve critics of some of my critters being useless so i wanna avoid that, also I am not sure  if i will be able to afford the DLC, i had some plans but my country had a coup d'etat, by a group which sucks at managing economics so the future is uncertain, Refined carbon would a better suit a think. 

So it would be: 

Sour gas puft:

Sour gas -> refined carbon

For the steam, the problem with algae is i think it dies and becomes dirt if it is too hot so not sure.

I think the decor of the drecko should hight, I imagine it very fluffy, snow on shear and something useful but not lime, i think id might use fossil for an abandoned idea i had for a hatch, what about Wolframite ?

11 hours ago, erny0507 said:

i had some plans but my country had a coup d'etat, by a group which sucks at managing economics so the future is uncertain

Spoiler

Mali? I looked up recent coups online and that was the only one I could find.

1 hour ago, MF99K said:
  Hide contents

Mali? I looked up recent coups online and that was the only one I could find.

Perú, the congress voted the president out, even though the constitution gives a list of reasons to vote out the president, the reason was that the president has no ethic (reason invalid), even though the congressmen, the half is under investigation with some with over a 100 of accusations but since they have inmunity they cannot be persecuted so they wanna delay next year elections so they can preserve their inmunity even further, peru power is divided in 3, congress, president and judges, the congress in like a decade has been ignoring judges orders to give access to persecute congressmen, also they choose the maximum authorities in that power, the TC (Constitutional Court), which are choosing now, So they have taken the president side, and are taking the TC too, is a mess, taking everypower. The president is a bit guild of being too passive, of trying too much to avoid things to scale, as the congress before attemp the same literally a year ago. The president didnt even fight back and said, "Im going home", he some tired of being a harassed by the media (there is a ilegal monopoly in media in peru but the judge doesnt want to rule in the case in like 8 years), harassed by the congress constantly. 

Sorry if its too much, im heart is full of emotions as i see my country fall back in dictatorship.

so Naphtha when vaiporized produce sour gas we know that right?
you get naphtha by melting plastic isoresin or visco gel (because these are pufts we are talking about we will ignore visco gel)
so out of our options there is one that's pretty mid game (plastic) and one that's pretty late game (isoresin) and there are already 2 ways to make plastic one of them is a critter so what if demonic pufts will make small amount of isoresin?

oh on the snow dreko
my idea is that it will eat both sleet wheet and nosh beans (i mean they are the 2 below 0C plants)
-as you said correctly it should have a higher decor and i think it should live and grow scales in oxygen
-it should have a low temperature range (not in size but in degrees)
this might look OP but remember that this is snow we are talking about.
i do not know what they should poop but i think phosphorite (vanilla drekkos already poop it and it does make sense) if you don't like the idea of them dropping phosphorite they can also drop dirt

6 hours ago, the adir842 said:

so Naphtha when vaiporized produce sour gas we know that right?
you get naphtha by melting plastic isoresin or visco gel (because these are pufts we are talking about we will ignore visco gel)
so out of our options there is one that's pretty mid game (plastic) and one that's pretty late game (isoresin) and there are already 2 ways to make plastic one of them is a critter so what if demonic pufts will make small amount of isoresin?

Oh good idea :D

6 hours ago, the adir842 said:

oh on the snow dreko
my idea is that it will eat both sleet wheet and nosh beans (i mean they are the 2 below 0C plants)
-as you said correctly it should have a higher decor and i think it should live and grow scales in oxygen
-it should have a low temperature range (not in size but in degrees)
this might look OP but remember that this is snow we are talking about.
i do not know what they should poop but i think phosphorite (vanilla drekkos already poop it and it does make sense) if you don't like the idea of them dropping phosphorite they can also drop dirt

The poop is important in this case cause the snow doesnt cut on itself, Wolframite  is a good poop option.

7 hours ago, the adir842 said:

i can see wulfermite but i don't think it's suppose to actualy **** metal (that's a hatch thing)
honestly i have this small problem with the opllume drekko as well

Only the metal hatch obey the refining metal output requirement, any other critter is open for changes since is not set otherwise, also i already did a plated pacu so my mods already crossed that line, cause there are so many elements to work with. :S

7 hours ago, the adir842 said:

yaaaaa i guess so
:/

anyway will you also think of a ceramic/terracota drekko currently? (as you said you were gonna make it along side the snow drekko)
do you have any ideas on diet tempeture range and poop?

i made an Autumn Pip which produces clay, if the concept the drecko produces ceramic, it would made useless a pip i made. 

So i not quite sure about it.

i do have ONE idea
but this is more to go with your hatch morph

a drekko that can be sheered for abyssalite
poop out obsidian, granite, sandstone or mafic rock

it will probably eat a ton of plants (and probably poop based in the plant eaten kind of like the lumber hatch you made)
and if i had to make an air for it to regrow scales i would actually go with a vacuum

(edit) i now i have a name for it rocky drekko 

Archived