New critter morph designs

6 hours ago, the adir842 said:

i do have ONE idea
but this is more to go with your hatch morph

a drekko that can be sheered for abyssalite
poop out obsidian, granite, sandstone or mafic rock

it will probably eat a ton of plants (and probably poop based in the plant eaten kind of like the lumber hatch you made)
and if i had to make an air for it to regrow scales i would actually go with a vacuum

(edit) i now i have a name for it rocky drekko 

but what is the use of abyssalite though?

I have been playing with the snow drecko coat, i know is not the next one but, i was stuck in an animation for my game and started drawing the scale for the dreckos, they are so much fun to draw, cause one scale can be used to do a whole coat on the back. I love it. I recomment open the gif in another tap.

new_snow.gif.ba90924aa9f45b863a524614c730e45f.gif

didn't see this before so now i am typing it Erny
what is the use of abyssalite?
oh idk tungstun (in vanilla) and diamons when using your mod
(prouf of tungtus production: https://oxygennotincluded.gamepedia.com/Abyssalite)

and let's be honest
you already made an algea pet

kinda stange your forgot you made a mod where a hatch can turn abyssalite to diamonds

also love the job on the snow drekko
looks like fluffy bubbles and i love it

Oh it has its use, nice, also its crystals are very pretty. Ill look into a design latter then.

But it was a pacu.

No, i didnt forget, i just didnt count it cause it would be a limited public, also diamond hatches have more elements to turn to diamods.

Testing the devil puft body, ignore the rest parts (mouth, legs, face, tail) cause are placeholder

image.png.19944cc8929ffc35c3ee1b8912959445.png

ya it maybe was a pacu but if someone is gonna download one mod he will probably download more so i don't think think it's should be such a problem (especially if the mod is based by the same creator).

yes diamond hatches can turn more suff into diamonds then just abyssalite but it's the best thing to turn into diamonds:
coal is important, refine carbor needs coal to be made and glass is not just somewhat useful but also a small pain to get

as for criticism for the puft those red spike like object and the black dots don't look so good on the puft itself
(in other words the puft looks cursed not demonic)
try darkening these red spots and placing them slightly above the black spots

oh and i got another question: you are currently adding more to your previos mods rather then making new mods
so do you intend to update the hatch and pacu morphs mods later on?

didn't know that it was a collab.
and i have a pacu idea so i will put it out while it's still relavent

drunk pacu:
recipe at the molecular forge: 10 kg of ethanol, 20kg of rust and 2 pacu eggs.
it can live in ethanol or water (however they must be cold that can least water to freeze)
what it eat: rust and mafic rock, what it produe: iron.

kind of strange that 2 pacus can make iron but ok, and my insparation for this mainly come from organisms that clean stuff
(like how there are some types of birds that eatbugs out of the back of some mammles as a symbiotic relationship)

*Pokeshells: Only the coral one was designed, other variants could be suggested.

*Lightbug: none color variant could be suggested.

remember you said that once
well that is gonna come back to haunt you via me, i got one suggestion to a pokeshell and a shinebug

pokeshell:
metalshell:
made by: 200kg steel, 5 pinch row, 250kg lime, 100kg refine carbon, 500kg of iron.
it shell is made of steel can be melted at the metal refinery (to obtain said steel)
the down side of it is that it's not as reproductive as other pokeshells:
it can breed only one egg per life cycle if it's wild but in case they are tame they won't produce an egg when not fed,
farther more to feed it you gonna need refined Iron.

shinebugs:
lightning bug: obtained by crafting with shine bug egg along side a small amount of copper and gold.
a light blue yet very white light bug that can produce electricity into nearby exposed wires if treated correctly
it doesn't really require eating but can be harmful to a dupe crossing into a small nest of said bugs as he/she will get electrocuted
and it self will die if there are no wires to transmit electricity to in 3 cycles

the problem is that the solid state of steam is ice...
this will melt too quickly like the entire thing of pufts are having both a solid and gassy state with the same tempeture range (more or less)

for example slime can be frozen and it's melting point is really high reletivly for a bunch of solid that are nots rocks

this was my main reason that i didn't want to make a steam puft

what does it out put though

in my opinion the hydrogen puft was always a strech because it had and still have the same problem.

steam condesed state is water meaning it's forzen state is ice and there is no other solid state of water in the game (unlike Carbon and coal/diamond/refined carbon)

and a carbon was the last gas with a solid state that obeys the puft laws

i mean combining elements through fusion could be an explantion. I can alway pull the creator liberties, in game lore explanations, its just a mod, its optional and so on. 

The element must be solid and heat prove cause the steam could heat it up

about that
i don't think there is a material like this in out world (and 100% not in ONI)

taking a look at all the solids in ONI all of them do not fit the "it has water molecule in it, can be heated to more then 100C and is solid"

and i also tried to search for molecules with primery oxygen and hydrogen

Archived