Rhymes with Play Dev Cast - Don't Starve Together: Wormwood

Episode 241 - Wormwood the Lonesome is set to arrive in the Constant on June 6th. Join the Don't Starve Together dev team this Thursday as we play and discuss the newest character joining Don't Starve Together, live on Twitch.tv!

Be sure to click the follow button on the Klei Twitch channel to get alerted whenever we go live. As always, the Rhymes with Play Dev Cast is live every Thursday at 3:30 PM Pacific (10:30 PM UTC)

Where is it?
https://www.twitch.tv/kleientertainment

Use our handy widget below to see when the Dev Cast goes live in your area:

38 minutes ago, metallichydra said:

when does wormwood become available?

i mean, when does he arrive?

Probably after the stream. 

9 hours ago, minespatch said:

Can't wait to see what abilities we'll see in tomorrow.

I don't think we are gonna see many changes from what they initially announced. Wormwood in ds is pretty balanced for dst already even if they don't change a thing for dst. Perfect mid tier character with some nice perks. 

18 minutes ago, Duplo52 said:

Will he release for the return of them Beta as well or will we need to opt out to play him?

Really good question. I think he will come to both the main and beta branch, because why wouldn't he be compatible with the beta stuff? But I guess we'll see it soon.

30 minutes ago, PeterOnFire said:

Any plans on making Wortox and Wormwood playable offline?

What do you mean? Yes, you can play offline dst. If you ask about single player version then only wormwood is aviable in hamlet dlc 

2 minutes ago, Parusoid said:

What do you mean? Yes, you can play offline dst. If you ask about single player version then only wormwood is aviable in hamlet dlc 

Currently, wortox cannot be played offline because he is part of the steam inventory. Presumably Wormwood will be the same

1 minute ago, Parusoid said:

I think I was able to run solo server with wortox 

Solo and offline are still different. Offline is when you don't log in to the Klei servers (you can still play with others, on LAN for example). Solo is just set to local only, but you still logged in. And as  Bluegeist said, you cannot play Wortox offline (that is, without logging in), because it is part of Klei's skin system.

Thanks to everyone who came by and checked out our latest Rhymes with Play Dev Cast. In case you missed the live show, you can check out the video-on-demand replay on Twitch now:

Be sure to check out the Rhymes with Play Dev Cast on Twitch every Thursday at 3:30 PM Pacific (10:30 PM UTC)!

Archived