If one character would have to murder andother character for the greater good, who would it be?

Who would be willing to murder someone else for the greater good?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Who would get their hands bloody?

• Wilson
    • Willow
    • Wolfgang
    • Wendy
    • Wx-78
    • Wickerbottom
    • Woodie
    • Maxwell
    • Wigfrid
    • Webber
    • Winona
    • Wortox
    • Wagstaff

If once character would have to murder another character to save everyone else, whether that person had an incurable disease, was a traitor and thus threatening the lives of everyone, had become corrupted beyond salvation or the like. Who would be willing to get their hands dirty? Who is willing to take the bullet, knowing the rest may look at them differently from now on? Would they feel any remorse or regret doing so? Would they hesitate?

WX would certainly get its hands bloody. Then go with a "WHAT?!" when questioned about "How did you knew X *had an incurable disease, was a traitor and thus threatening the lives of everyone, had become corrupted beyond salvation or the like *?!" :livid:

Wilson would look for a solution to save everyone. Not because he is really interested in doing it, but for show himself and others his extraordinary intelligence. His mind can triumph over everything. He is the triumph of reason, which can solve every problem.
Wendy would comment saying: "Mah... we all have to die sooner or later" and would do nothing.
Wolfgang would categorically refuse: his companions are not left behind, even in the face of enemy fire!
WX-78 would not hesitate a moment: if it does not kill everyone it is only for a simple rational calculation of risk / benefits.
I think Wickerbottom would look for a cure, but then she would kill without too much remorse if she didn't find an alternative.
Woodie would pray for a miracle.
Wes would tie the person up to balloons and make it fly away. His destiny from then on would be mystery.
Maxwell would think like Wendy: he would do nothing and laugh at human misery.
Winona would look for a solution at all costs, but would not hesitate in the end. What matters is the result.
Webber would refuse categorically. Friends are not abandoned.
Wigfrid would sacrifice it to the gods of Asgard. And perhaps she would feast on his flesh.
Wortox is a demon: his thoughts are inscrutable.
Warbucks would cover him with pitch and feathers, and then shoot him at his feet. Only to have a laugh.
Wagstaff would teleport it through space and time. Then he would follow him, too curious to know where he went.

5 hours ago, x0VERSUS1y said:

WX would certainly get its hands bloody. Then go with a "WHAT?!" when questioned about "How did you knew X *had an incurable disease, was a traitor and thus threatening the lives of everyone, had become corrupted beyond salvation or the like *?!" :livid:

WILSON:  My god!  That individual had a horrible disease and was about to infect us all!  How did you know, WX?

WX:  (cleaning the gunk out of its gears) Disease?

: P

7 minutes ago, Pop Guy said:

Wes would tie the person up to balloons and make it fly away. His destiny from then on would be mystery.

lel

8 minutes ago, Pop Guy said:

Winona would look for a solution at all costs, but would not hesitate in the end. What matters is the result.

...I dunno if I see her as _that_ cold and calculating...after all,"The ends justify the means" without ANY restriction, is the mark of a _villian_.

9 minutes ago, Pop Guy said:

Wigfrid would sacrifice it to the gods of Olympus. And perhaps she would feast on his flesh.

Putting aside whether or not she'd actually be a cannibal...she'd sacrifice them to the gods of ASGARD, you noob!  ;)  (Sorry.  I'm a mythology nerd, I kinda had to...)

Anyway I can't see the title of this thread without thinking:

"For the greater good!"

CROWD:  THE GRAE-ER GUD!

Now that that's out of the way...

If I was gonna pick a character who'd be willing to off another for THE GREATER GOOD _and feel something about it afterwards_, hmmm...maaaybe Wickerbottom?  She might DO it, but she'd be haunted by it afterwards.

...Notorious

5 minutes ago, CaptainChaotica said:

...I dunno if I see her as _that_ cold and calculating...after all,"The ends justify the means" without ANY restriction, is the mark of a _villian_.

True. But isn't Winona the triumph of "practical", "useful" and "effective"?

8 minutes ago, CaptainChaotica said:

Putting aside whether or not she'd actually be a cannibal...she'd sacrifice them to the gods of ASGARD, you noob!  ;)  (Sorry.  I'm a mythology nerd, I kinda had to...)

Wigfrid is cannibal in my opinion, psychopathic until the end :'D

(corrected the Gods, thanks ahahah)

Outside of the obvious ones (Maxwell, WX, Willow, or Wagstaff), I'd say Winona could have motives to get rid of Max, while Wigfrid could "justify" her bloody hands on "method acting" a murder. Other than that I don't know.

Archived