Bee plush for klei store?

Will there ever be a plush of the Bees from DS/DST? I've always thought Don't Starve's bees were cute.

A purchasable bee plush on the klei store would be really cool, maybe have it come with a Proof of Purchase rarity bee backpack skin!

Just a thought, a bee plush to go with my adorable glommer plush would be amazing. >.<

On 4/27/2019 at 11:00 PM, minespatch said:

It's reminiscent of the clucky hat skin during year of the gobbler. More Winter hat skins are always welcome.

What about a rabbit earmuffs skin? But then again not many players use that... >.<

On 4/27/2019 at 10:59 PM, Gagarin-ace said:

hqdefault.jpg

What the **** is that, Gagarin.

No, seriously, WHAT IS THAT.

THIS IS THE ONE THREAD WHERE I FELT I COULD SAFELY EXPRESS MY SUPPORT FOR CUTE BEES, AND HERE YOU ARE, WITH THIS.

THERE'S THE DOOR, GAGARIN, YOU CAN LEAVE.

BYE.

On 03.05.2019 at 3:56 PM, Ressayez said:

THIS IS THE ONE THREAD WHERE I FELT I COULD SAFELY EXPRESS MY SUPPORT FOR CUTE BEES, AND HERE YOU ARE, WITH THIS.

BYE.

i grow up watching this tv show, so u ll not scarryd me with your muppet show, i see a lot of wierd ****

On 3. 5. 2019 at 2:56 PM, Ressayez said:

BYE.

xFbkRwe86K-4.png ;)

Archived