The appearance of Wagstaff

1 hour ago, Philsam said:

Was I the only one to think that Wagstaff had this appearance ? 20190316_105011.png.b0018ee451ee23f29b185675506f9acf.png

Yes, 100% you are probably the only one.

Also, I think most people also thought that was either a female or a clown.

Spoiler

Or a female clown. They're not mutually exclusive. :wilson_laugh:

1 hour ago, Ressayez said:

I kinda thought that the right silhouette was gonna be a muscle-y guy with curly hair, it didn’t occur to me it could be a woman in a bomber jacket. Also, we already have a clown character, Wesley.

same with me, I thought he was gonna be an adventurer like Eustace's Brother from Courage the Cowardly Dog
latest?cb=20130923061132

He is also an adventurer and muscly showoff kind of guy.

1 hour ago, watermelen671 said:

Also, I think most people also thought that was either a female or a clown.

5cbe7314d6287_newhamletcharacters.png.a86d578f5dae5f66efaea1e339701afc.png

Wheeler would've made a great clown, though it feels good to get the 2nd character being female right when it seemed everyone thought it was Wagstaff or macho adventurer :wilson_sneaky:

Though we were all right about the mustache.

1 minute ago, Warbucks said:

Wheeler would've made a great clown, though it feels good to get the 2nd character being female right when it seemed everyone thought it was Wagstaff or macho adventurer :wilson_sneaky:

I mean, I thought it was a lady, I dunno why though.:wilson_curious:

10 hours ago, Ressayez said:

I kinda thought that the right silhouette was gonna be a muscle-y guy with curly hair, it didn’t occur to me it could be a woman in a bomber jacket. Also, we already have a clown character, Wesley.

Same

I was also on the "MACHO MAN" side of the looking glass in this case.
There were some pretty on point sketches back then.

Due to recent memory loss, I can't honestly remember who, but someone suggested it was a violent psychopath.

I'm actually really relieved to see a strong "normal" female character.
Klei pulled a good card there, getting us all to think it's a buff dood to then throw in a female, it worked out.

29 minutes ago, oCrapaCreeper said:

The right silhouette didn't scream "crazy inventor guy" at all TBH. I knew for sure he was was the left one simply because of the hair.

in hindsight it's ez to see the logical thing.. but I saw a lot of people saying the curly was the scientists... 

it was a very logical conclusion from the video..

28 minutes ago, Angel_Octoling said:

I'm actually really relieved to see a strong "normal" female character.
Klei pulled a good card there, getting us all to think it's a buff dood to then throw in a female, it worked out.

tbh I really don't care for female or male characters as long as they are good... that's what drives me to them.. not gender..

but I agree.. Wheeler has such a sassy personality.. total badass

I hope the devs fix her face... that's just sad.. literally

6 minutes ago, FreyaMaluk said:

in hindsight it's ez to see the logical thing.. but I saw a lot of people saying the curly was the scientists... 

it was a very logical conclusion from the video..

tbh I really don't care for female or male characters as long as they are good... that's what drives me to them.. not gender..

but I agree.. Wheeler has such a bombastic personality.. total badass

I hope the devs fix her face... that's just sad.. literally

She looks a lot like Willow I find.

There is something I do not understand, why do we have two objects, if our inventory is limited?  Wheeler is a weird character that I want to appreciate, but inventory at the beginning of the game can be frustrating, removing 5 inventory slots is a little too much I think.

Archived