Should Wilson's default hair be redone?

Should he?  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Should he?

• Well, ok
    • Why did you waste your time on thinking about this?

Well, I know how it sounds, but let me speak. Wilson's design, as shown in cinematics, has changed over the time. 

For example, this is how Wilson related artwork did show him:

8e192c113013e27cf30bf37f61f03136_icon.pn

However, this is how he is shown now:

7q5TD6H7q5TD6HGPuyCT4.png

I know it's probably something no one cares about, but the way Wilson is presented in the game doesn't resemble the way he looks in the media, and it kind of bugs me.

2 minutes ago, YouKnowWho said:

Eh? What do you mean?

GPuyCT4.png

the image to the left.. belongs to Wortox cinematic...

it was hand painted and it's a bit different art style from normal DST cinematic's style.. not really cannon.. ergo.. it shouldn't be taken here for comparison..

9 minutes ago, Loopy Ouroboros said:

Canon takes a backseat to artist interpretation.

u don't get the point.. he is asking to change Wilson's hair in the game.. basing that change on the klei vids and posster etc...

I'm just saying he shouldn't take the image on the left to compare for a change cuz it's not cannon

I'm not opposed to a change per se.. just the Wortox animatic was an exception and isn't cannon so it shouldn't be taking into account  THAT ONE to ask for a change..

i dont like how his hair looks from the front compared to  the side ingame it looks weird if you think of it in a 3 dimensional space

also for pete sake Klei give certain skins different beards to go with them if the entire Webber/ Wilson update is just allowing for beards to change with skins i'd be pretty satisfied

i just want to play as Victorian Webber and not look like a creepy old man seriously i shouldn't have to say this just DO IT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No

14 hours ago, researchlab_2 said:

Well, I know how it sounds, but let me speak. Wilson's design, as shown in cinematics, has changed over the time. 

For example, this is how Wilson related artwork did show him:

8e192c113013e27cf30bf37f61f03136_icon.pn

However, this is how he is shown now:

7q5TD6H7q5TD6HGPuyCT4.png

I know it's probably something no one cares about, but the way Wilson is presented in the game doesn't resemble the way he looks in the media, and it kind of bugs me.

No

Just now, YouKnowWho said:

at this point I think people would get sentimental about Wilson’s hair if it was changed. If you want a slightly more cinematic friendly hairstyle his guest of honor is pretty close, though with added grumpiness.

tbh this thread is a bit confusing if you think about it...

there is no comparison to in game screenies etc... I mean those examples show his hair from the side.. and it looks the same just from the side the shape changes obvs... I mean... it's bad formulated and a bit unclear what OP means 

His new hair matches the GoH skin. At first I thought I solved everything and it was Triumphant's which would of fit with him being on the throne briefly. But it matches GoH now. Maybe he's the VIP of Charlie's event cause you know... she sucked him dry of his throne powers and got herself on the throne thanks to Wilson. I prefer the GoH hair myself.

Archived