The favorite hat!

3 hours ago, x0VERSUS1y said:

*looks up "the favorite hat (in time)" thread; sees most posts in it about "Is or isn't Wolfgang a mighty Soviet lad?!"*

Ok...

Funny situation.

espanion.jpg

3 hours ago, Pop Guy said:

It's beautiful! We officially ask Klei for the "Soviet" skin set for Wolfgang!
"Players from all countries, unite!"

Let's make jokes, but not to reduce it to the absurd)

:wilson_ecstatic:

It takes an Italian character to eat spaghetti and say "Mammamia!"
As a bonus: cook a delicious pizza.
As a malus: when he has little sanity he sees a monster of spaghetti shouting: "Long live the European Union!" and who tries to eat it.
It would be EPIC!

(I am Italian, a serious lack of Italians in the Constant)

2 hours ago, Pop Guy said:

It takes an Italian character to eat spaghetti and say "Mammamia!"
As a bonus: cook a delicious pizza.
As a malus: when he has little sanity he sees a monster of spaghetti shouting: "Long live the European Union!" and who tries to eat it.
It would be EPIC!

(I am Italian, a serious lack of Italians in the Constant)

Then how do you know so much about the USSR?! ARE YOU A COMMUNIST?!:wilson_horror::wilson_ecstatic:

2 minutes ago, Russian Philin said:

Then you know so much about the Soviet Union?! ARE YOU A COMMUNIST?!:wilson_horror::wilson_ecstatic:

I study philosophy at the University, there are many Russian thinkers, especially in the modern era! 
I personally share Gramsci's communist thought, an Italian philosopher who reworked the thought of Marx and Lenin in a non-violent way.
Gramsci met Lenin in person and was tortured and killed by Mussolini during the Fascist period, a myth!
Everything here ;)

Wear whatever you need, but most importantly...  wear a hat. In time.

Sorry, this is a too good opportunity to not say that. Even if x0VERSUS1y beat me there. 

Anyways, when I don't need a specific type of hat, my favourite is the fashion goggles. It looks really cool and even gives some sanity. I also like the jingle tophat, too bad that's not available on most servers.

I study philosophy at the University, there are many Russian thinkers, especially in the modern era! 
I personally share Gramsci's communist thought, an Italian philosopher who reworked the thought of Marx and Lenin in a non-violent way.
Gramsci met Lenin in person and was tortured and killed by Mussolini during the Fascist period, a myth!
Everything here ;)

Wow! You're great!

I do not know, I do not really like the implementation of this idea, so the USSR collapsed, because not Lenin and not Stalin could not consolidate communism forever. There are many reasons for this.

I  also don't like capitalism ...

12 minutes ago, Russian Philin said:

Wait, bud, what were you drawing this for? I'm curious...:wilson_sneaky:

Years ago I wanted to reference Animal Farm with the Tom Waits song featured in the title. Last year Don't Starve finally gave me the chance to finish this idea. So, a years in the making piece.:wilson_ecstatic:

"Death to the Tsar Malfalfa!" :'D

Don't joke about this cases(you hinted at Nicholas 2,who was killed)

Why do you listen to this anthem, it is Russian, not Italian:wilson_sneaky:

3 hours ago, minespatch said:

Years ago I wanted to reference Animal Farm with the Tom Waits song featured in the title. Last year Don't Starve finally gave me the chance to finish this idea. So, a years in the making piece.:wilson_ecstatic:

Love your creativity)

It is good that you have finished this wonderful drawing :D

1 hour ago, Russian Philin said:

Don't joke about this cases(you hinted at Nicholas 2,who was killed)

Why do you listen to this anthem, it is Russian, not Italian:wilson_sneaky:

Love your creativity)

It is good that you have finished this wonderful drawing :D

I didn't think that Malfalfa was the name of a real tsar, I thought that this name was invented by Klei for the queen of the pigs. I immediately remove the writing ;)

My favorite hat aesthetic-wise is the barbed helm skin for the Football helm (The Season 1 forge skin). Its the perfect blend of looking badass but not over-the-top.

Besides, Barbed Helm + Survivor Woodie = Viking warrior

My favorite hat is probably the Top Hat. It gives decent sanity overtime early-game and looks nice. While it’s useless when you have a tam, I still love it for its fancy looks and multitude of skins to choose from. My favorite skin for the Top Hat is the witch hat, of course.

Archived