The favorite hat!

Hats are a fundamental thing in Don't Starve: they protect from the cold, from the heat, from the rain, from sandstorms, shed light, give sanity, etc., etc.
But ESPECIALLY... they occupy half of their character's face. They are practically the calling card of your character.
The hat we decide to wear at the bottom says who we are, where we come from, where we want to go.
It has a profound psychological meaning.
And then I ask you... which hat do you prefer? For reasons that can be both practical and aesthetic, anything goes! 
For a long time I thought the Beefalo Hat: so much protection from the cold, easy to build and repair, it does not make you chase since beefalo in heat... and then let's face it, it has that fascination as a barbarian/tribal leader PERFECT to identify himself with a survivor in the lands wild!
With the Forge I was able to wear the Resplendent Nox Helm... fantastic: more damage, more recharge, more speed, black iron as a mask and ivory horns plated in gold on the head, even Wes could look like a warlord with a similar headgear!
And we get to the podium of this little top 3: the legendary... PITH HAT! There is no history: the charm of the colonialist, the explorer, the intrepid adventurer who explores exotic lands full of mystery in search of vestiges of ancient lost civilizations! Reclaiming ancient artifacts escaping deadly traps, being the only light of civilization in wild and monstrous lands... Pith Hat tells me all this, I worshiped it in Hamlet and I love it on Don't Starve Together thanks to modders, always be praised.

5c94bf9feda21_Schermata2019-03-08alle10_14_41.thumb.png.ee677f3a5d7b053a82655faa19286afb.pngimage.jpeg.6cf2f8b16d85927f5a3bfde38dd77cd5.jpeg

11 minutes ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

I think it's dst cuz it has bone armor and there a dst icon at the toolbar

Yeah!

4 minutes ago, Lakurius said:

Garland

The Forge's torchbearer garland likes me too, if i could my ideal character would be a marathon runner!

I could say i'm a pragmatic person; I usually switch from hat to hat to whichever situation calls for it...

But my personal favorite is always the Football Helmet. Having respectable protection against both rain and damage, it's always the hat that finds its' way to my characters' heads most often.

Next would be the Tam. Its unequaled durability, stylish looks and sanity regen are a must-have in trying times of biting cold and crawling horrors.

Last would be the Dumbrella. Once you have it, you are rendered immune to all forms of wetness, and insulates you from the heat as well - 

- and i just certainly prefer it over the Eyebrella. Irdk why XD

8 minutes ago, Hx380 said:

Catcoon hat

Fur hat of a true man of Russia!

8 minutes ago, GetNerfedOn said:

I could say i'm a pragmatic person; I usually switch from hat to hat to whichever situation calls for it...

But my personal favorite is always the Football Helmet. Having respectable protection against both rain and damage, it's always the hat that finds its' way to my characters' heads most often.

Next would be the Tam. Its unequaled durability, stylish looks and sanity regen are a must-have in trying times of biting cold and crawling horrors.

Last would be the Dumbrella. Once you have it, you are rendered immune to all forms of wetness, and insulates you from the heat as well - 

- and i just certainly prefer it over the Eyebrella. Irdk why XD

I hope everyone changes their hat if they need it, otherwise it becomes difficult :'D
The Tam is damn good, I think it's the best hat for benefits / duration / cost of the old DS.
In RoG instead the Eyebrella wins the first place: it makes you immune to two seasons in one fell swoop and it is repaired that it is a wonder!
But the Dumbrella is more cute I agree ahahah

11 minutes ago, Pop Guy said:

Fur hat of a true man of Russia!

I hope everyone changes their hat if they need it, otherwise it becomes difficult :'D
The Tam is damn good, I think it's the best hat for benefits / duration / cost of the old DS.
In RoG instead the Eyebrella wins the first place: it makes you immune to two seasons in one fell swoop and it is repaired that it is a wonder!
But the Dumbrella is more cute I agree ahahah

If only the Dumbrella could protect you from raining meteors, tho...

12 minutes ago, Russian Philin said:

I live in Russia, why don't I have such a hat?:wilson_ecstatic:

If you can have fun, know that I've always seen Wolfgang as a Russian and a communist. I also imagined him discussing with the other characters of philosophy. Personally I see his speech defect not as a mental deficiency, but as simply a foreign person trying to learn a new language.
Great Wolfgang! =D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My post has become "HOT"... What a thrill! Thank you all guys!  :'D

5c94ea9f69030_Schermata2019-03-22alle15_00_29.thumb.png.061015fd922f9210cb7ea3d2ad64c465.png

3 hours ago, Pop Guy said:

If you can have fun, know that I've always seen Wolfgang as a Russian and a communist. I also imagined him discussing with the other characters of philosophy. Personally I see his speech defect not as a mental deficiency, but as simply a foreign person trying to learn a new language.
Great Wolfgang! =D

Wolfgang-it's Stalin! (I don't know how to joke)

In fact Wolfgang is French man. 

Wolfgang speaks very funny about himself in the third person.

Personally I see his speech defect not as a mental deficiency, but as simply a foreign person trying to learn a new language.

I also learn the language and speak like Wolfgang:wilson_ecstatic:

My post has become "HOT"... What a thrill! Thank you all guys!  :'D

:wilson_sneaky::wilson_dorky:

5 minutes ago, Russian Philin said:

Wolfgang-it's Stalin! (I don't know how to joke)

In fact Wolfgang is French man. 

Wolfgang speaks very funny about himself in the third person.

If Wolfgang is French I demand that when he fights he starts the music of Paris!

3 minutes ago, Russian Philin said:

"Is delicacy in my country!" (Wolfgang says during the inspection of the frog legs) 

In Russia do not eat frog legs.

But we don't exactly eat frog legs in the US, either. Are Russians extra particular to not eat frog legs?

3 hours ago, crystal_clodet said:

i personally think both
i believe he was born in france and either went to russia or was born is some french soviet family

In General, Wolfgang spent his childhood in a farmer's family, so maybe he left Russia for France.

3 hours ago, reverentsatyr said:

But we don't exactly eat frog legs in the US, either. Are Russians extra particular to not eat frog legs?

We are not special, just no one loves us (

(I say that we are all the Normal people)sorry, sometimes I make mistakes (

Archived