Kevin's information from Riptidepow's stream before A winter's tale

• Developer

After watching the stream, I've made winter come a little earlier, and be a little shorter. It's now a 20/15 day split between the two seasons. 30 seemed to be more time than you need to prepare, but too long to play over and over again when you die.WHAT IS WRONG? DO YOU NOT WANT YOUR REWARD? DON'T GIVE UP - JUST TALK LIKE ME AND FOLLOW A FEW SHORT LINKS AND ALL WILL BE REVEALED. -Max

There are other options available in sandbox, of course.

After watching the stream, I've made winter come a little earlier, and be a little shorter. It's now a 20/15 day split between the two seasons. 30 seemed to be more time than you need to prepare, but too long to play over and over again when you die.WHAT IS WRONG? DO YOU NOT WANT YOUR REWARD? DON'T GIVE UP - JUST TALK LIKE ME AND FOLLOW A FEW SHORT LINKS AND ALL WILL BE REVEALED. -Max

Awesome!

Oh gosh Max

YES MASTER

*throws rocks at Kevin and the other devs* I am not amused at damage nerf, mandrake panflute and smarter hounds.. you have pretty much screwed me over I already can barely fight and now you've pretty much destroyed my main defenses*punches hole in wall then sits and gripes in corner*

Edited by stormfront

So are we gonna have time to do stuff? The way you put it makes it sound like the game is purely preparing for Winter season after season.

After watching the stream, I've made winter come a little earlier, and be a little shorter. It's now a 20/15 day split between the two seasons. 30 seemed to be more time than you need to prepare, but too long to play over and over again when you die.There are other options available in sandbox, of course.

The game is still going to be easy no matter what you add in.