Won't You Bee Mine?

Hey Everybody, 

we are bringing you the Staked Heart and Swoon emote (So romantic!). Simply log in to play the game and receive yours.

Happy Valentine’s Day dearest survivors! To continue the tradition we want to express our appreciation for you with two free gifts! Just log into Don’t Starve Together any time before February 21st  to receive a heartwarming Swoon emote and Staked Heart skin.

emote_swoon.png reviver_cupid_3.png

In addition, the contents of the Beating Heart Chest are once again weavable and dropping in game.

29 minutes ago, lakhnish said:

Yes! 

Hands Bee Mine as a token of affection.

Dies. 

37 minutes ago, JoeW said:

Hey Everybody, 

we are bringing you the Staked Heart and Swoon emote (So romantic!). Simply log in to play the game and receive yours.

Happy Valentine’s Day dearest survivors! To continue the tradition we want to express our appreciation for you with two free gifts! Just log into Don’t Starve Together any time before February 21st  to receive a heartwarming Swoon emote and Staked Heart skin.

emote_swoon.png reviver_cupid_3.png

In addition, the contents of the Beating Heart Chest are once again weavable and dropping in game.

Staked ♡ looks great!

I'm happy to get my 2nd of 3 available heart skins, but on the other hand...

Spoiler

StakedHeart.png.aa3e8754d53fb59431a5c0ad69db411e.png

Similar to the dagger in the Daggered Heart, this stake must be 'Lightning'-/'Contradiction'-shaped.

Next time pleaaaaase try to draw first the Dagger or Stake and then the Heart.

Last year you said 2018 might be the last chance to grab the Swoon emote

Jump in-game before March 16th to claim your free exclusive skins! The Knitted Puppy Hat, Daggered Heart, and Swoon Emote. Be sure to pick them up, as this may be your last chance to grab the Swoon.

and so i thought I might ask:
Have you abandoned the idea of bringing a new emote for the next valentines?

I love the new Telltale Heart skin tho!

27 minutes ago, Viktor234 said:

Hide contents

Similar to the dagger in the Daggered Heart, this stake must be 'Lightning'-/'Contradiction'-shaped.

It probably was straight at one time.

Thanks to the heavy use of pinning things down (top is all fluffed out), it has deformed to look more like a black hole singularity graph.

Hello and thanks for all the effort!

I noticed that the staked heart that is here, on the artwork, and the one in-game are different.

The one in-game has thinner lines, while all the other hearts have thicker lines.

Is there a chance we could get a consistency patch for that? : P

Thanks again!

image.png.5df36852de0945b2ed0452d5282f96ce.pngreviver_cupid_3.png.bf30e373163443307fb092a1da6bdc6f.png.6fff54f49a8717a9db85b864f9d0f4e7.png

On 08/02/2019 at 5:45 AM, Viktor234 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Oh no. Now I cannot unsee the problem! :(

Archived