QOL update report

Jason

To anyone wondering.

At Klei it's 15:34 so for them they still have a lot of time to release that update. So maybe yall should understand how timezones work and stop crying "It's 3 am here, Klei why are you delaying that update"

1 minute ago, Szczuku said:

To anyone wondering.

At Klei it's 15:34 so for them they still have a lot of time to release that update. So maybe yall should understand how timezones work and stop crying "It's 3 am here, Klei why are you delaying that update"

by reminding people about timezones, you will not reduce their exitement and impatience, ya know

2 minutes ago, Szczuku said:

To anyone wondering.

i dont think its 'crying' for people to be excited and wishing it was here. people can be understanding of the fact that timezones exist while still being sad that its not here yet, thats the point of excitement. i think its great that people are looking forward to an update this much!

5 minutes ago, spacewlkr said:

i dont think its 'crying' for people to be excited and wishing it was here. people can be understanding of the fact that timezones exist while still being sad that its not here yet, thats the point of excitement. i think its great that people are looking forward to an update this much!

4 u it might be since ur new to the forum. But I've seen enough threads like this to know that some people just don't know that timezones exist

Plus some1 above said something about Klei drawing out release date. I don't agree with that and was mostly refering to that post 

17 minutes ago, Szczuku said:

To anyone wondering.

Ahh I thought they were east coast, not west coast. So in my mind they were at the office even though it’s almost 7. My bad

saying a day for relese leaves us all waiting and axious. saying by 8 pm pacific time would give us a more realistic idea just a suguestion. they could always say, due to unforeseen problems, we have to delay  this like they did in December.

Honestly I don't think most people get mad at Klei. Some people do obviously, but something I appreciate about Klei is that when they know when something isn't ready to release yet, they wait until it is ready, rather than releasing junk that breaks the game. Lots of other developers release whatever they have. Also, Jason mentioned that people in the Dev team have been sick, so it's not really a lack of planning thing. You can't plan for sickness. 

1 hour ago, Szczuku said:

4 u it might be since ur new to the forum. But I've seen enough threads like this to know that some people just don't know that timezones exist

Plus some1 above said something about Klei drawing out release date. I don't agree with that and was mostly refering to that post 

ive lurked this forum long before making an account, but i wasnt aware you were referring to a specific post re: drawing out release date, i thought you had an issue with people being impatient even if they didnt get mad at klei about it. sorry if i took what you said out of context! luckily the update seems to be out when im typing this, so all is well.

Archived