QOL update report

Jason

4 minutes ago, areallybadname said:

Pretty good update but there are some bugs. A few that I have found are: Beefalo that are being ridden vanish when attacking, deciduous turf is invisible when dropped on the ground and you are unable to craft the beefalo brush.

Turf was invisible when dug up in a Hamlet-linked SW world before the update (IDK about ROG)

51 minutes ago, Giannnn said:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1621850694
when i get close to the beefalo cubs this occurs...

when wolfgang changes his strength with "hungry stats" if he is mounted on a beefalo, both will become invisible and the character will stop responding to commands.

I had a similar if not the same screen after trying 3 times to craft a backpack in ROG, no mods.  Started a new world and hasn't happened, and revisited old worlds with mods and hasn't happened.  Tried reporting the bug but it wouldn't go through, I'm going to play a bit more with it

9 hours ago, Giannnn said:

the sad thing is that is happening on my old worlds '-' world with more than 600 days and now i can't play on my old world... 
and my old world is only RoG with SW... 

I know that feeling, but don't give up on em yet I'm sure we're going to see a few patches from Klei 

Archived