Don't Starve Update Trailer - Doorway to Adventure!

JoeW

Well looks like i gotta play the adventure mode, its kinda sad that some of this stuff will not be in sandbox tho. But i think the main focus is adventure mode.

I hope that someone will make a mod, where you can use the adventure mode stuff in the sandbox mode.

Oh come on, I still haven't even raised a single TEENBIRD yet.I haven't got a clue about insanity yet, or rain, or winter, I have only tried ONE of the new weapons, and that was a boomerang just ONCE.I fell behind a couple of months ago and the content is these updates is so immense I just can't catch up. I am playing sandbox custom, with only summer and no rain, and I am still completely lost, yet I was living way past 100 days before.I love how much stuff you have put in, and this looks fantastic, but please add an option to be able to disable content in the custom sandbox by UPDATE. So maybe disable everything from the spider queen update, or the turf update. And then everything since that update will be disabled. Only the new combat and HP for enemies and such would be in.I want to catch up but have limited time, and I fell the game is pushing me away now, it's just not fun to be playing this way.I feel I am trying to learn too much too fast, and I still can't learn enough by the next update and then I just get pissed because I know I have even more to learn then, and feel less like playing.PLEASE. I have been a loyal fan of Klei since shank and shank 2 (although I wasn't too much of a fan of the first shank I could see how some people could like it), and really fell in love with Klei with mark of the ninja and then don't starve.Don't desert me, I know other people feel the same, just help us out a bit. Having the custom options in sandbox helps, but it's not quite enough, especially with so much more content coming every 12-14 days.Help guys, don't leave us behind, I beg you

If you want to back it up a bit of updates, you can look at klei past videos and make a custom sandbox best reflecting the update you want. You can take out winter. I hardly have enough time to play between school and work, but I make what time I have count. Really being months behind is more on you than klei. And it's a game in beta. Updates are part of the purchased features. If you didn't want something like that you might've purchased it on full release. I personally enjoy having so many things to do and explore in this game, even if I haven't looked into everything (I haven't even made candy yet). You are in no need of help, you just feel overwhelmed by all the features.

Oh come on, I still haven't even raised a single TEENBIRD yet.I haven't got a clue about insanity yet, or rain, or winter, I have only tried ONE of the new weapons, and that was a boomerang just ONCE.I fell behind a couple of months ago and the content is these updates is so immense I just can't catch up. I am playing sandbox custom, with only summer and no rain, and I am still completely lost, yet I was living way past 100 days before.I love how much stuff you have put in, and this looks fantastic, but please add an option to be able to disable content in the custom sandbox by UPDATE. So maybe disable everything from the spider queen update, or the turf update. And then everything since that update will be disabled. Only the new combat and HP for enemies and such would be in.I want to catch up but have limited time, and I fell the game is pushing me away now, it's just not fun to be playing this way.I feel I am trying to learn too much too fast, and I still can't learn enough by the next update and then I just get pissed because I know I have even more to learn then, and feel less like playing.PLEASE. I have been a loyal fan of Klei since shank and shank 2 (although I wasn't too much of a fan of the first shank I could see how some people could like it), and really fell in love with Klei with mark of the ninja and then don't starve.Don't desert me, I know other people feel the same, just help us out a bit. Having the custom options in sandbox helps, but it's not quite enough, especially with so much more content coming every 12-14 days.Help guys, don't leave us behind, I beg you

That's because the game is in BETA... You're supposed to expect a beta to change rapidly.

It's good, very good, but are we REALLY going to fight... Maxwell? Are we playing chess with him, or are we fighting him.

its been said by the devs in the last livestream that we will not directly fight Maxwell himself nor will there actually be any chess (apparently Maxwell just likes chess themed stuff)

its been said by the devs in the last livestream that we will not directly fight Maxwell himself nor will there actually be any chess (apparently Maxwell just likes chess themed stuff)

I am glad I can't fight maxwell.During early don't starve days everyone was asking for more monsters that require something other than fighting to rid yourself of.Things aren't as scary when you tank them.

I wonder what you would do if you didnt buied the beta version, 'cause the full game throws ALL of that you are complaining about at players which never played DS before, when the game will get its full release.

Chess with Maxwell?? Bring it on (1. D4_) :pSeriously, i'm a avid chess player, and Seventh Seal (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Seventh_Seal) is one of my favourite movies. All the references to it are great and i hope Kley will push this theme more.