Don't Starve Update Trailer - Doorway to Adventure!

JoeW

Other then saying this is going to a really great update I am glad that there is regeneration options for characters other then Wilson.=)There was before with the "insane rabbit/Wilson beard hair" option, but this seams more thought out. I like the way this game is headed. Hell, I love the game. =)

I have a question. Will the new update be compatible with the saves from the previous one? I just have 40 days save in the sandbox and I don't won't to lose it. And some more questions: why can't I find any pig warriors in the sandbox, and what does obelisks around the Pig King do?Thanks for everyone, who was working under this update. You rule guys!

I want to know the same thing as Zelinsky, I just lost my save and had to start a new sandbox game and it's going REALLY well and I don't want to lose it. I really hope that this stuff can spawn in old saves, I don't really want to have to start a new world every time a new update is released.

There is a tower... there is a knight... there is a bishop... WAIT!

:wilson_horror:

There will be a queen? Or the queen is the... spider queen?

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSmzPCSnjgE

I can imagine a giant battle with Maxwell's floating head, where we play a giant game of chess and these are his pieces. His menacing laugh every time you get hurt.

I can imagine a giant battle with Maxwell's floating head, where we play a giant game of chess and these are his pieces. His menacing laugh every time you get hurt.

the Devs said there would not be a boss fight and I have heard rumors that the end thing is that you have to solve a riddle

There is a tower... there is a knight... there is a bishop... WAIT!

:wilson_horror:

There will be a queen? Or the queen is the... spider queen?

Make notice: when willow goes to open the "Maxwell's Door", a spider hisses offscreen in the background.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSmzPCSnjgE

Change the games name to Don't cry, the compromising survival game for casuals.I'm officially out, I thought my money was going to support a uncompromising survival game as advertised. Ill think better of it next time.

Yeah, I really hope the game isn't going to become too easy because that will ruin the appeal for many of us. Perhaps you should attempt to play DotA, that'll through your right into the fire where many other players will flame you for not knowing anything =).(I love DotA, but DS is my relaxation/alt-tab game)

Change the games name to Don't cry, the compromising survival game for casuals.I'm officially out, I thought my money was going to support a uncompromising survival game as advertised. Ill think better of it next time.

What are you talking about? How is it a compromising survival game for casuals? Your sentence baffles me. Please explain your position.

You haven't even played the update and you are criticizing it? Of course they are going to add things that have uses which help the player, but they have also added traps, and the bishop, and you can expect more challenges ahead.

If you want a hard game you can't beat buy an NES and play Battle Toads this game is still being worked on if you can't figure that out then we don't need you playing this game. Besides you can use the sliders to make the game super hard if you'd like but it seems the super casual and super hard core crowd are all to stupid to know how to use them.

If you want a hard game you can't beat buy an NES and play Battle Toads this game is still being worked on if you can't figure that out then we don't need you playing this game. Besides you can use the sliders to make the game super hard if you'd like but it seems the super casual and super hard core crowd are all to stupid to know how to use them.

Battletoads, Athena, Ninja Gaiden, TMNT... none of these NES games are hard. If you want to reference hard games look to LJN games.

Battletoads, Athena, Ninja Gaiden, TMNT... none of these NES games are hard. If you want to reference hard games look to LJN games.

Don't leave out Bayou Billy omg that game was just mean. anyways, This update looks cool guys. Ear muffs are a nice touch. I know I'm a tad late here but I've updated http://watchsurvival.blogspot.com with the new preview trailer.