Don't Starve Update Trailer - Doorway to Adventure!

JoeW

I wonder if the other chess pieces will be added, too. (pawn, rook, queen, king) :D

Well, Maxwell's the King, (Most likely, because the king never fights himself, he can't. Like Maxwell) We have a drawing of a Rook piece from Klei. And we also had a drawing of the Bishop piece which is here now. So we need confirmation on a Pawn and a Queen. Maybe the Queen is Charlie (The Grue) hehe.

Well, Maxwell's the King, (Most likely, because the king never fights himself, he can't. Like Maxwell) We have a drawing of a Rook piece from Klei. And we also had a drawing of the Bishop piece which is here now. So we need confirmation on a Pawn and a Queen. Maybe the Queen is Charlie (The Grue) hehe.

I still would prefer to see all chesspieces as Maxwell's minions. Maxwell is more than a King...he's the god of his world who pulls the strings. :D

It's a rook, its style says all. I think that the pawns are all the "evil" things that Maxwell play with in his islands, including Wilson.P.S.: the rook isn't the taller piece in chess game. It's smaller than bishop and, if I'm not wrong, have almost the same height of the knight.

Edited by Vrinkles

If the solution to people carrying the backpack in the cursor is to not allow people to walk while something is in their cursor, well I think that is just a bad idea. There are many times when it is good to carry something in your cursor.I don't see the problem with it anyways. IRL I can wear a backpack while carrying another one. Yeah, it's kind of an exploit, but it can also be rather inconvenient to have to switch back packs and organize stuff around. I've only done it when I went on a major treasure hunt digging up graves.

If the solution to people carrying the backpack in the cursor is to not allow people to walk while something is in their cursor, well I think that is just a bad idea. There are many times when it is good to carry something in your cursor.I don't see the problem with it anyways. IRL I can wear a backpack while carrying another one. Yeah, it's kind of an exploit, but it can also be rather inconvenient to have to switch back packs and organize stuff around. I've only done it when I went on a major treasure hunt digging up graves.

The solution, would just be to have a back pack slot, that way, you can wear armor and a backpack. Possible a neck slot to, because realistically, one could wear armor, a backpack, and something on their neck.

The solution, would just be to have a back pack slot, that way, you can wear armor and a backpack. Possible a neck slot to, because realistically, one could wear armor, a backpack, and something on their neck.

So you want to wear magical armor, magical backpack, and a magical amulet?

If we really can't move while holding something with cursor, it will cause troubles, and I don't like that at all. Why not simply pick item with cursor, and if inventory is full just drop it on the ground immateriality, the same with backpack if slot is occupied by armor switch it to backpack and put armor in free slot automatically, if no free slots drop armor on the ground. Picking up backpack while you have one already on will just switch them, and leave one on the ground.

About 12 hours to go; luckily Bioshock Infinite is keeping me plenty entertained

Is that an official time? I'm on the Pacific coast of the USA, it's about 2:30am my time here, so if, at 2 it was 12-ish hours away...I might as well go sleep for a while hahaha