Soul food nerfs Athletics?

i don't care about that -2 athletics, once you can start to reliably produce it your dupes will have enough athletics that the -2 is negligible.

the -15% stress for 2 days can be useful in case you have some dupes with high stress for some reason.

18 minutes ago, LeftyRighty said:

-2 athletics is that bad?

you can tell the difference between an 18 and a 20 athletics dupe (+- attribute bonuses)?

Accept an anemic dupe, because the -6 athletics is at least better than another unconstructive.  Watch them pass over the meal lice to grab barbecue for their first meal.  Watch them immediately choose an errand requiring an atmo suit.  Watch their little legs spin around and go nowhere.  Every single time.

33 minutes ago, Lurve said:

Accept an anemic dupe, because the -6 athletics is at least better than another unconstructive.  Watch them pass over the meal lice to grab barbecue for their first meal.  Watch them immediately choose an errand requiring an atmo suit.  Watch their little legs spin around and go nowhere.  Every single time.

It's always the potato...

59 minutes ago, Lurve said:

didn't they say that any negative amount is capped at -50% now? so even -6 should now only be -50% speed, even with exosuit? i have not tested it though.

On 12/11/2018 at 12:38 PM, Xadhoom said:

didn't they say that any negative amount is capped at -50% now? so even -6 should now only be -50% speed, even with exosuit? i have not tested it though.

I just did, it's not capped.  You really feel that -2.

GETAMOVEON.png

9 hours ago, Lurve said:

I just did, it's not capped.  You really feel that -2.

I once had a dupe with -110% movespeed. Back when anemic was -5 athletics. He still moved forward. Didn`t make to his destination before the night and didn`t make it to the bed before morning. ended up sleeping somwhere random.

1 hour ago, Sasza22 said:

Back when anemic was -5 athletics

Back when? It's still to this date... and I am still mad about that.

Spoiler

20181214160926_1.thumb.jpg.f6b5e9daa1e966c0082f4f21b90c1730.jpg

(see version number on top, lying I ain't!)

while Small Bladder is still literary nothing (0.2%, per cycle!) or Yokel is just the worst for blocking the Research Jobs =/=> Learn gain.

On 12/11/2018 at 10:28 AM, Neotuck said:

I avoid BBQ too, the debuff isn't worth it

The debuff is totally worth it!  Sure I might pack on a few extra pounds, but you only live once man.  Nothing caps off a week better than a Kansas BBQ rack of ribs or a New York strip.

5 hours ago, SakuraKoi said:

Back when? It's still to this date... and I am still mad about that.

Wierd i could have sworn it was -3 for a while already. Maybe they bumped it back to -5 when they capped it (or when they said it was capped :p ).

Archived